Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

.its amazing how you Gibson Co schools claim to hate each other, but will gang up together to trash the Mustangs. I love it! Looking forward to welcoming the Milan Dung Eaters to Paul Ward Stadium and the magic carpet ride Friday night. General consensus seems to be that our big ole slow kids don't have much of a chance. Only thing I can promise you is the pads will be popping.

Yeah Milan and Trenton think everything is funny. Just like I think it is funny Milan is 1-3 and Peabody was scared to play Dyersburg in week 3. Lol.

14 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah Milan and Trenton think everything is funny. Just like I think it is funny Milan is 1-3 and Peabody was scared to play Dyersburg in week 3. Lol.

Gibson county is a rivalry game has been for the last 40 years but they aren’t on Peabody’s schedule this year. Why is that ?  I’ll answer for you SCARED….. 

the wagon wheels didn’t want to get their wheels blowed off and have to buy new ones 

Edited by Tide21

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Gibson county is a rivalry game has been for the last 40 years but they aren’t on Peabody’s schedule this year. Why is that ?  I’ll answer for you SCARED….. 

the wagon wheels didn’t want to get their wheels blowed off and have to buy new ones 

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Come on scared ? You know better! I know you secretly have a Golden Tide Football T shirt in your closet ! 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

He has tide underwear 

I knew that would get you going Lol. It is Lol Monday right?? Don’t get me started on GC Football. I just call the shots like they are. 

32 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Milan has done less with more than any other team, IMO. They have the talent.

Now if we could just get said talent healthy we would be fine. I have said it so much I can’t believe people still don’t get it. Hard to win games with 5-6 starters out each game some of which go both ways.