Beech travels to Summit

eers

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Haha speaking way too soon. We scored 2 Td’s in a jamboree without our best player against Beech. Y’all could only muster up 7 points lol

What you did in a jamboree and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee and that’s pretty much it. I know you are so used to being a loser year in and year out you honestly believe a team doing good has anything to do with your couch potato self. All of this stems from you making fun of a team for losing to summit. They would run through your bears like wet toilet paper. Later troll 

2 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Sumner County has got to get back to playing with, competing, and beating Ruco & Wilco again. 10 years ago it was happening back when it was district 9AAA. Even against the best teams that the other disctricts had to offer. But lately it just hasn't been the case. 

I would say Beech has been competitive against all school they played up until Friday. Lost to Summit last year in the playoffs because they scored to fast and left too much time on the clock for Wade to work some magic.

I don’t want to sound like I’m making excuses, but Beech lost their best two linemen and haven’t been able to really run the ball effectively. That has always been their identity and trying to rewrite that has at times proven difficult. 

2 hours ago, eers said:

I would say Beech has been competitive against all school they played up until Friday. Lost to Summit last year in the playoffs because they scored to fast and left too much time on the clock for Wade to work some magic.

I don’t want to sound like I’m making excuses, but Beech lost their best two linemen and haven’t been able to really run the ball effectively. That has always been their identity and trying to rewrite that has at times proven difficult. 

That's just part of it though the injuries. Gallatin lost their starting QB  the 2019 season in week 7 after such a great start. Didn't have him against Summit in the playoffs until late 3rd qtr. He was making a comeback but ran out of time. That Summit team made the State Finals after sneaking up on Gallatin in first round after Gallatin had a 1 loss season. Wade twins came back healthy for the Playoffs that year, and their regular season record didn't indicate what kind of team they actually were with those 2 on the field. 

The QB position has continued to be trouble for us since the 2019 season when said QB graduated. I feel that is a big reason why they have resorted to they style of offense they run, in which I absolutely hate. Playmakers everywhere but no true QB presence.

Edited by thegreatone36

31 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

That's just part of it though the injuries. Gallatin lost their starting QB  the 2019 season in week 7 after such a great start. Didn't have him against Summit in the playoffs until late 3rd qtr. He was making a comeback but ran out of time. That Summit team made the State Finals after sneaking up on Gallatin in first round after Gallatin had a 1 loss season. Wade twins came back healthy for the Playoffs that year, and their regular season record didn't indicate what kind of team they actually were with those 2 on the field. 

The QB position has continued to be trouble for us since the 2019 season when said QB graduated. I feel that is a big reason why they have resorted to they style of offense they run, in which I absolutely hate. Playmakers everywhere but no true QB presence.

Not injuries though… one transferred to IMG and the other had moved to Lebanon. But I get the point.