Southern Greene to Hamptown

pujo

5 minutes ago, Avidalum23 said:

And I agree with this statement. I probably should have said “some of your fans and the pa announcer” I shouldn’t throw all the bad apples in when some are great people. But again. A team can only take so much before fans get rowdy. Best of luck to you all. 

Thanks again, I m fine with It and hope we meet again, not sure how it would go but I'll be fine again. 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not my style,win with didnity ,lose with respect.  I'm not gonna disrespect a bunch of kids.

No disrespect at all towards the kids… Just having our fun like you guys always have had. If that’s to hard on ya and hurts your feelings maybe you are the toddler and should do some soul searching. But, once again no disrespect towards the kids. I will say Hampton set a new record tonight for how many flea flicker can be ran with no good outcome.. back to the old drawing board 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

We got out done in about every aspect of the game the first half. Second half we played like crap again but still dominated SG. 

Can single digit wins make one a father figure? Lol

I love ya my friend, but Hampton never dominated the game.   Hampton caught more than a few breaks and everyone watching it in person or on TV knows it even though they may not want to admit it.  I could point out a few things that kept the score as close as it was, but it wouldn’t change the outcome or make a hill of beans.  SG dominated the majority of the game. This is what I seen with my limited view - The difference tonight was the weight room, conditioning, & speed of SG.  I’m not saying they are world beaters, but they are making strides to compete with the Hampton’s and others in ET & WT.  Why can’t you just admit that SG was the better team tonight?  A little respect will go a long way.  If they haven’t earned it yet, then just be patient and keep watching because I think they’re going to.  Have a blessed weekend. 

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, REBEL22222 said:

No disrespect at all towards the kids… Just having our fun like you guys always have had. If that’s to hard on ya and hurts your feelings maybe you are the toddler and should do some soul searching. But, once again no disrespect towards the kids. I will say Hampton set a new record tonight for how many flea flicker can be ran with no good outcome.. back to the old drawing board 

Blessed be the peace maker. I'm not gonna argue and act like a toddler with people. Be proud of you kids and move on, You'll be on the same end of this and I hope the other parents of that team don't act like a few of your posters. Its always the few that makes the whole look bad.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Blessed be the peace maker. I'm not gonna argue and act like a toddler with people. Be proud of you kids and move on, You'll be on the same end of this and I hope the other parents of that team don't act like a few of your posters. Its always the few that makes the whole look bad.

Blessed be the sore losers..