Macon at Upperman

crow6424

43 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Watertown has an excellent 2a team that is for sure. It just seems we are leaving 10-14 points on the field for stalled drives every game. Turnovers, penalties, questionable play calls. We have too many weapons for this and it keeps good teams in games. 

I get it… we are a pretty good team but nowhere  as good as the Greenville’s and other 4A powerhouses that you guys think y’all should be competitive against come playoff time.

With that being said, do you think maybe you guys were a little overhyped or possibly set y’all’s expectations to high?

Edited by H2Oman

13 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I get it… we are a pretty good team but no ware as good as the Greenville’s and other 4A powerhouses that you guys think y’all should be competitive against come playoff time.

With that being said, do you think maybe you guys were a little overhyped?

We are definitely overhyped at this point of the season but I do not think our offense has played up to their ability. We are not going to compete with Greenville however, I think we could reach them in the semi finals if we could improve offensively 

Edited by crow6424
Spelling
  • Upvote 1