COVINGTON @ DYERSBURG - Oct. 1

CHARGERFAN

1 hour ago, TrojanLC said:

Until I saw that, I thought Ardell had touched the punt. Wasn’t even close!

You mean the “official” got it right? Well, who would have believed it with so many “eye witnesses” who said they saw him touch it. 

This is why we don’t burn “witches” anymore. 

2 hours ago, mg said:

You mean the “official” got it right? Well, who would have believed it with so many “eye witnesses” who said they saw him touch it. 

This is why we don’t burn “witches” anymore. 

This play had little to do with the outcome anyway as Covington would score on the drive anyway. I think most fans were more concerned with the missed field goal/roughing. Game is done though, so Trojans, just make sure y’all make to the 3rd round where we can finish what we started with y’all …wink! Seriously though, good luck the rest of the season and stay healthy!

24 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

This play had little to do with the outcome anyway as Covington would score on the drive anyway. I think most fans were more concerned with the missed field goal/roughing. Game is done though, so Trojans, just make sure y’all make to the 3rd round where we can finish what we started with y’all …wink! Seriously though, good luck the rest of the season and stay healthy!

What rd did Covington make it to last year? Wink wink.

19 minutes ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

How many games did Milan actually have to play to get to state last year? Wink wink. 

11 minutes ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

Nation Anthem was good the other night too. 

Wish Covington could have played. Hated it for your kids. And I thought the anthem was not our best. Problems with the stadium sound system made it very difficult for us to hear with all the cracking and popping going on. But thanks for the compliment. 

• Like 1