William Blount Welcomes West Ridge To The House Of Despair

Shadroach

21 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

*Disclaimer

Not wishing to commit a faux pas or hurt anyone's feelings and not wishing to forget or include anyone that deserves to be listed. Nor include somebody that has gone to victory, is currently incarcerated and unable to respond. To anyone who takes umbrage to this post I apologize in advance (Don't mistake my kindness with weakness).

I was thinking how this thread became so anemic and bland. It dawned on me that the posters with the most local football knowledge rarely or never post here anymore. Maybe because each year looks like the previous year and the same conversations as were had in 2017.

I miss The Prophets whose posts were well crafted and thoughtful. I miss The Jesters that could see through the discontent and make us smile.

Hopeful for the return of

32Hammer

Crow

StrongX

Yeti

Sweetscience

orngnblk

BarneySox

The Thinker in Black and White Poster by Lisa Phillips

Feel free to add to this list of All Stars

I’m truly honored to be included in this list, S - Roach. Bowing my head in commemoration as I type….

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the thread turned to a don’t look over there, look over here instead, while completely missing the point. That explains something.

Ive not followed HS football as close this yr. Are there 3 games left? Who is left for the govs? Instead of murvil and alco, who they got?

Edited by strongx

16 hours ago, Shadroach said:

*Disclaimer

Not wishing to commit a faux pas or hurt anyone's feelings and not wishing to forget or include anyone that deserves to be listed. Nor include somebody that has gone to victory, is currently incarcerated and unable to respond. To anyone who takes umbrage to this post I apologize in advance (Don't mistake my kindness with weakness).

I was thinking how this thread became so anemic and bland. It dawned on me that the posters with the most local football knowledge rarely or never post here anymore. Maybe because each year looks like the previous year and the same conversations as were had in 2017.

I miss The Prophets whose posts were well crafted and thoughtful. I miss The Jesters that could see through the discontent and make us smile.

Hopeful for the return of

32Hammer

Crow

StrongX

Yeti

Sweetscience

orngnblk

BarneySox

The Thinker in Black and White Poster by Lisa Phillips

Feel free to add to this list of All Stars

Bad take for a fan of a bad program. Add @FilmCzar and @PassiveAggressive to this list.

14 hours ago, strongx said:

Yeah, the thread turned to a don’t look over there, look over here instead, while completely missing the point. That explains something.

Ive not followed HS football as close this yr. Are there 3 games left? Who is left for the govs? Instead of murvil and alco, who they got?

We (D-B) make the long haul down there a week from Friday.

21 hours ago, FilmCzar said:

schad > heupel

Is Shad > ....

Tennessee coach Butch Jones to sign new contract, won't leave for Michigan  - Sports Illustrated

Is Shad > .....

Derek Dooley (American football) - Wikipedia

Is Shad > ........

Wiedmer: Could new Tennessee AD possibly hire Lane Kiffin? | Chattanooga  Times Free Press