Tellico @ Marion

TheTruthPrevails

28 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Dummy, we will be just fine.  Bad thing is Tellico would finish second in yalls region. 

Lying lips im not dumb.  Look what a weak  schedule used to get Grider.  It might just do the same for jailhouse high.  I garuntee @Tide21 says im right.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

35 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Lying lips im not dumb.  Look what a weak  schedule used to get Grider.  It might just do the same for jailhouse high.  I garuntee @Tide21 says im right.  You think im joking but im not.

You know Roy people been saying the tides schedule has been weak the last 4 years but I think they are just haters 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I hope the SOS (strength of schedule) not snake oil salesman doesnt hurt the jailhouse by seasons end.  You think im joking but im not.

SOS won’t matter much IF they get to meet westview. If they were in 3a they might would even get to play Alcoa 

10 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Must not be too weak, how many state championships y’all got in 4 years. 

3  championships.  Got put out by state champion by 7 points in 3rd round 2017   Had starting rb and mlb out that game   Got put by eventual state champion in 2015 and 2016 also 

5 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Wished that had been the case in 14.......lol

Peabody was down at halftime in every playoff game that year. It was an absolute dog fight every week in the playoffs until the championship game lol 

in 2017 in region 7 there were 4-5 teams that could have competed with tyner