Gordonsville       121.20

South Pittsburg  115.46

Dresden               114.08

Coalfield               114.05

Cornersville         110.51

Lake County        104.59

8 minutes ago, OldTownRoad said:

McKenzie vs Clay County in Chattanooga?

It’s possible. McKenzie should take their region but would probably have to beat the defending 1A champs and defending 2A champs just to get to championship game. West side will be rough and rocky to say the least. Clay could put themselves in great position with win over Gordy but could possibly face them again depending on SPitt game.  Still a lot of ball to play before either side starts to clear up. 

16 minutes ago, OldTownRoad said:

McKenzie vs Clay County in Chattanooga?

The algorithms are way out whack. They depend on info from the year before and covid messed them up then you have more covid wins and losses this year so more bad info. Peabody dropped because greenfield scored 2 tds on the freshman and backs ups and coach didn’t run the score up. We played Milan close then they lost a bunch of players and lost to teams they shouldn’t have so that messes with the computer too. It’s only as good as it’s info 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The algorithms are way out whack. They depend on info from the year before and covid messed them up then you have more covid wins and losses this year so more bad info. Peabody dropped because greenfield scored 2 tds on the freshman and backs ups and coach didn’t run the score up. We played Milan close then they lost a bunch of players and lost to teams they shouldn’t have so that messes with the computer too. It’s only as good as it’s info 

It's still closer than the AP who has Cornersville above Clay after Clay beat them soundly.

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

All good points but as close as the ratings are with the top 3 in west it looks like any of those could win the west. I agree. None of them are going to walk to the championship game. Peabody is good but so are Fayetteville and McKenzie. 

9 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

It's still closer than the AP who has Cornersville above Clay after Clay beat them soundly.

I wouldn’t count on it. The ap is polluted with opinions and lack of research and homers.  The algorithms are polluted with bad info and no insight as to why Said team didn’t beat said team by 100.  

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Thanks. If Peabody beats greenfield by 100 and Milan doesn’t lose most of its team by injury what happens then ?    I will say the Milan team Peabody played and westview are better teams anyone mckenzie or Fayetteville have played so far 

Don’t get bent out of shape. It’s just one mans opinion. I personally would have Peabody 1 but then again wouldn’t be totally shocked if they get beat in playoffs either. With Covid and injuries anything can happen. Last year everyone had South Pitt winning the title. Year before it was Greenback favored. Lake Co and Fayetteville was middle of pack teams according to most rankings at this time of year during those seasons. 

6 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Don’t get bent out of shape. It’s just one mans opinion. I personally would have Peabody 1 but then again wouldn’t be totally shocked if they get beat in playoffs either. With Covid and injuries anything can happen. Last year everyone had South Pitt winning the title. Year before it was Greenback favored. Lake Co and Fayetteville was middle of pack teams according to most rankings at this time of year during those seasons. 

I’m not bent out of shape at all.  Right they didn’t even have mckenzie last year in the top 5 and they were second best in 2a same for fairley the year before.  My point is none of it is accurate. You could insert another team in to the blanks for what I said and they very well could be the best