Sonny Moore 1A rankings

sum1uno

36 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

It's still closer than the AP who has Cornersville above Clay after Clay beat them soundly.

Interestingly enough, Clay County is ranked ahead of every remaining opponent, but according to the formula, Gordonsville would still beat Clay County since its at Gordonsville (two point difference for home field and the two are separated by less than two points)

2 minutes ago, OldTownRoad said:

Interestingly enough, Clay County is ranked ahead of every remaining opponent, but according to the formula, Gordonsville would still beat Clay County since its at Gordonsville (two point difference for home field and the two are separated by less than two points)

True. That game could be a toss up. Clay is playing very well but so is Gordy. 

29 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Thanks. If Peabody beats greenfield by 100 and Milan doesn’t lose most of its team by injury what happens then ?    I will say the Milan team Peabody played and westview are better teams anyone mckenzie or Fayetteville have played so far 

Watched the last 2 minutes of the Westview game.  If the refs don't let Peabody have a timeout when they didn't call a timeout then that is a loss for Peabody.

10 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

Watched the last 2 minutes of the Westview game.  If the refs don't let Peabody have a timeout when they didn't call a timeout then that is a loss for Peabody.

Peabody made mistakes themselves that shouldn’t have happened. If those don’t happen the game is won and no field goal is needed. It’s always woulda coulda shoulda in those type of games. 

46 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Thanks. If Peabody beats greenfield by 100 and Milan doesn’t lose most of its team by injury what happens then ?    I will say the Milan team Peabody played and westview are better teams anyone mckenzie or Fayetteville have played so far 

I will agree with this statement. 

23 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody made mistakes themselves that shouldn’t have happened. If those don’t happen the game is won and no field goal is needed. It’s always woulda coulda shoulda in those type of games. 

Rather win/lose a game because of the play of the players not because of the refs.  Just chalk the 1 minute 4 second play clocks up to homefield advantage huh?? 

Edited by NigCuppy

12 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

Rather win/lose a game because of the play of the players not because of the refs.  Just chalk the 1 minute 4 second play clocks up to homefield advantage huh?? 

Start watching at the 03:45:00 mark if you want to see what I'm referring too.  Even the announcers were confused but smart enough to not mention it again

Edited by NigCuppy

21 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

Start watching at the 03:45:00 mark if you want to see what I'm referring too.  Even the announcers were confused but smart enough to not mention it again

Start about 3:47:45. They spike the ball and the clock never starts back is what look like happened.

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I can’t understand what you just said. Maybe westview should have scored more ? 

It is always hard for homers to understand facts.  I'm saying ref mistakes in the last Peabody drive gave the game to Peabody.  

You stated that if Peabody doesn't make mistakes earlier in the game then the field goal isn't needed and Peabody wins.  I understand that but they did make mistakes and that's part of the game.  Ref mistakes deciding a game just suck   

13 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

It is always hard for homers to understand facts.  I'm saying ref mistakes in the last Peabody drive gave the game to Peabody.  

You stated that if Peabody doesn't make mistakes earlier in the game then the field goal isn't needed and Peabody wins.  I understand that but they did make mistakes and that's part of the game.  Ref mistakes deciding a game just suck   

No I totally get it and I don’t care about the refs. The last game that Peabody lost was 3-4 different calls by the refs that were bad.  Peabody shouldn’t have left it to the refs the same goes for westview score more and you don’t have to worry about refs making mistakes. The good thing is the loss doesn’t matter for westview . Football games are more than one call.    Go win a state championship 

Edited by Tide21