Desean Bishop's quest for 3000 yards

eyeinthesky

2 minutes ago, PostingGawd39 said:

28-14 while Rocky was a student at Bearden '68-72 if my memory serves me correctly 

That's pretty close of not right on the number. Rocky was a great high school ootball player.  

Bearden also had a short window of success under Bill Young in the late 70s.  

2 minutes ago, HTV said:

So this is a Powell vs HVA thing?  Powell was awful from the time they hired that moron from Chattanooga until Matt came back.  And, yeah , HVA has been bad for most of its football existence. Only a short period of any success what so ever.  

I laugh at those of you who believe I only have followed Powell football.  

Anybody who has to call the self a Czar normally is nothing but a loudmouth blow hard.  This shoe fits in your case. 

And I won't even dignify your slam about my football knowledge.  Apparently you aren't capable of understanding comparative analytics. 

Not a Powell vs HVA thing. Just trying to help you understand the points you are making. HVA has been better over the past 8 years in a much much more difficult classification. We can agree to disagree. I know you are a football guru, H. Teach us your ways!!!

• Upvote 2

Back to the real purpose of this thread before HTV started his bash of East TN 6A. I must agree that Bishop should forgo his senior year. RB's have a historically short career span and he should consider the implications of taking unneeded contact to help Karns wins 5-7 games and take a first round exit, rather than save his body for his college and inevitable NFL career.

Edited by FilmCzar
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HTV said:

That's pretty close of not right on the number. Rocky was a great high school ootball player.  

Bearden also had a short window of success under Bill Young in the late 70s.  

Yes some good wins out of Region/District/Conference. 62% against Conference though in those years. Worse than Beardens been the last 3 years actually. Always fun to go down memory lane on BHS football! Loved my time there '88-92!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Yes some good wins out of Region/District/Conference. 62% against Conference though in those years. Worse than Beardens been the last 3 years actually. Always fun to go down memory lane on BHS football! Loved my time there '88-92!

I was before you - graduated in 1976. 

My older sisters were there during the Garner/Goode years. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Not a Powell vs HVA thing. Just trying to help you understand the points you are making. HVA has been better over the past 8 years in a much much more difficult classification. We can agree to disagree. I know you are a football guru, H. Teach us your ways!!!

Not a Powell vs HVA thing, even though you made it that. 

Yeah.  Laughing at you now.  

55 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Back to the real purpose of this thread before HTV started his bash of East TN 6A. I must agree that Bishop should forgo his senior year. RB's have a historically short career span and he should consider the implications of taking unneeded contact to help Karns wins 5-7 games and take a first round exit, rather than save his body for his college and inevitable NFL career.

NFL career??!?! Ha!