Desean Bishop's quest for 3000 yards

eyeinthesky

4 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I know I'm right on this one whether you agree or not. Also, this kid may be good on an extremely subpar Karns team but he would not start at Maryville over Vaughn so I highly doubt he's inevitably making it to the NFL.

i will not deny Vaughn is a great back, I've seen him and Bishop play in person this year. IMO,I think Bishop is a little bit better. The things he does with the ball when absolutely nothing is there(I.E bad blocks, missed blocks) is truly amazing. Also, and understand off seasons are very long, I've been told he's not even contemplating not playing his senior year. Obviously he could change his mind at any time, but this is just what i've been told.

8 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I know I'm right on this one whether you agree or not. Also, this kid may be good on an extremely subpar Karns team but he would not start at Maryville over Vaughn so I highly doubt he's inevitably making it to the NFL.

Woah hot take alert. He's leading the nation in rushing yards running behind an OL/with a QB that would win 2 games without him and everyone knows he's getting the ball every play. If he was at Maryville he would start. Come on

6 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I don’t claim to know anything and I don’t know if Bishop will make it to the NFL but I will say this statement is not accurate. I really like Vaughn a lot but to say he is better than Bishop is not fair. Bishop behind Maryville’s OL would be sick. Just one guy’s opinion….

Just now, KnoxVil said:

I don’t claim to know anything and I don’t know if Bishop will make it to the NFL but I will say this statement is not accurate. I really like Vaughn a lot but to say he is better than Bishop is not fair. Bishop behind Maryville’s OL would be sick. Just one guy’s opinion….

Completely agree. If he was behind Maryville's oline instead of that make shift Karns Oline he would probably score every play. But would have less yards because he would only get to play the first half

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Woah hot take alert. He's leading the nation in rushing yards running behind an OL/with a QB that would win 2 games without him and everyone knows he's getting the ball every play. If he was at Maryville he would start. Come on

He would not start, I promise you that. If Noah ran the ball 30 times a game he'd have the same numbers against much tougher competition. Say what you want about the Beavers Oline, but it isn't like he's playing quality competition which is why them Beavers take a lickin' more times than not.

Someone show me his numbers against Lenoir City. I personally watched Robbinsville (2A in NC) play LC and they had less than a stellar line themselves. Not to mention Robbinsville hadn't played a game in 4 weeks due to COVID and if he didn't perform better than the 2 backs for Robbinsville then I rest my case.

7 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Someone show me his numbers against Lenoir City. I personally watched Robbinsville (2A in NC) play LC and they had less than a stellar line themselves. Not to mention Robbinsville hadn't played a game in 4 weeks due to COVID and if he didn't perform better than the 2 backs for Robbinsville then I rest my case.

He had over 200

58 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

There is not a team in East TN that Bishop doesn’t start at, sorry. That is a dumb comment