Oneida vs Monterey

Spike016

I know in years past Oneida is bad to play up or down to competition. I believe they will be ready to go and play hard for 48 mins. I just hope we limit turnovers 

What does Monterey have? What makes them so good? Who are their playmakers? What kind of offense do they run? I don’t know much bout them. 

Edited by Spike016

16 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I know in years past Oneida is bad to play up or down to competition. I believe they will be ready to go and play hard for 48 mins. I just hope we limit turnovers 

What does Monterey have? What makes them so good? Who are their playmakers? What kind of offense do they run? I don’t know much bout them. 

Hey Spike, we have a host of kids that can tote the rock. One has hit 1k yards this year and another that’s close to that. Got some lanky receivers. A defense that has several all state players. 53 and 10 live in the backfield. We are excited to get to play i Oneida this week. Good luck to both teams.

11 minutes ago, MHSSportsNation said:

Hey Spike, we have a host of kids that can tote the rock. One has hit 1k yards this year and another that’s close to that. Got some lanky receivers. A defense that has several all state players. 53 and 10 live in the backfield. We are excited to get to play i Oneida this week. Good luck to both teams.

Sounds like y’all are a complete team all the way around. I ain’t gonna lie I like the matchup with y’all and it bein for the Region makes it just a little better. As far as Oneida we are trying to break in a new head coach and a new offense that spits and sputters. We are throwin the ball more this year then in a number of years. So at times we look really good and other times we are lucky to get out of our own way. The defensive side of the ball is where we have been known to hang our hat. We are big and solid In the front 7. Secondary is a little shaky at times but have been playin better. 

We are excited to host y’all and if you’ve never been to a game at the Reservation then you are in for a treat. Are you gonna make the trip up??

On 10/10/2021 at 7:57 PM, crow said:

Yes sir. Paul was a good one after that Saul business but it wasn’t his name I professed for sure. I know what side wins out in this thing, I’ve read that book already. 

Thanks guys for being bold with your faith!! I've been busy for the last couple of days and missed the conversations. I talked to your coach and we're good to go Friday but I don't think we'll get there in time for supper so eat a taco for me.. Lol

Just now, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Thanks guys for being bold with your faith!! I've been busy for the last couple of days and missed the conversations. I talked to your coach and we're good to go Friday but I don't think we'll get there in time for supper so eat a taco for me.. Lol

What????!!! 

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

@crow you seein this stuff?? They are tryin to hide from us! They just don’t know how good of food they are gonna miss out on. Hey @orngnblk tell em what a meal awaits them! 

Hey when you see me eat Spike you will know I don't hide from food... Lol

The town mayor helps us with the broadcast and we're working on a time he can get loose. Another guy still works and I haven't heard from him as to when he can be available