Oneida vs Monterey

Spike016

48 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Just a little over 24 hrs left until the BIG Game! We don't really know what the outcome will be...but we do know it'll all be left on the field at game's end! We're excited to be coming to the Indian's Reservation! Bring on Friday Night!

We are friends till between 8-11. After that everything will be good again. 

7 minutes ago, MHSSportsNation said:

Never trust a computer…

They are pretty accurate most of the time, Looks at overall body of work but a individual game can throw it a loop. It can't account for turnovers, penalties or all the little things that determine the outcome. I wouldn't pay much attention to that 16 point spread, never seen an Oneida team lay down for anyone.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

They are pretty accurate most of the time, Looks at overall body of work but a individual game can throw it a loop. It can't account for turnovers, penalties or all the little things that determine the outcome. I wouldn't pay much attention to that 16 point spread, never seen an Oneida team lay down for anyone.

You are right, but computers are controlled by people and that’s where they fail us. My inability to input numbers correctly, weather by mistake or on purpose, is why not all computer ratings are correct.  So take it the MHS game with the Tn Heat. The numbers make it look bad. But throw in starters didn’t play the second half and some eighth graders played would account for why it looks worse than it really is. It’s all a variable that’s just hard to predict to say one team is better or worse. I just hope it’s a good game. Good luck to the Oneida players! 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Usually when you play Oneida, the first to 21 wins, I'm also interested in the outcome of this game. I honestly have no clue and I just flipped a coin for the big ones LOL

• Upvote 1