Oneida vs Monterey

Spike016

8 hours ago, pujo said:

For sure, was froze to death, game was so good, I didn't feel it until it was over.Took a little while to thaw out.

We had one coach promise the players he would wear shorts every game until we lost. 13 degrees at kickoff and single digits by the end and he wore a pair of khaki shorts with tennis shoes that night lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

Probably, 53%-56% chance for game time frame. Shows possible storms to not just the wet stuff. Already in middle and west Tennessee. I’d say some sloppy football tonight for us. 

Yeah I know it. I’m afraid to say it but that’s not gonna help us at all with how we love to fumble the ball. 

Ah we’ll either adapt or we won’t. Hope we win but bigger problems to worry about if we don’t. If the effort is there and we play “Oneida” style ball with PCC I’ll be satisfied. I’m sitting at UT Medical Center building F for a follow up right now. Looking around helps me remember what actual problems and worries really look like. Lots of folks could use some real prayers. Funny how God has a way of showing us what we need to see when we need to see it. 
Ephesians 6: 10-18

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints

Edited by crow

5 hours ago, crow said:

Probably, 53%-56% chance for game time frame. Shows possible storms to not just the wet stuff. Already in middle and west Tennessee. I’d say some sloppy football tonight for us. 

Hopefully it passes by you guys. We were supposed to get a good dose of weather out here in Nashville and it drizzled for a bit but that’s about it. Good luck to you guys and hoping you can snag a region title tonight!!

14 hours ago, pujo said:

For sure, was froze to death, game was so good, I didn't feel it until it was over.Took a little while to thaw out.

I don’t know what it is about Oneida but it’s easily one of the coldest places I’ve been to a football game at. Although I will say I remember coming to Hampton to watch Harriman play in the playoffs in 06 and 07 and it was bitterly cold up there both times as well. Great place to watch a football game though. 

5 hours ago, crow said:

Ah we’ll either adapt or we won’t. Hope we win but bigger problems to worry about if we don’t. If the effort is there and we play “Oneida” style ball with PCC I’ll be satisfied. I’m sitting at UT Medical Center building F for a follow up right now. Looking around helps me remember what actual problems and worries really look like. Lots of folks could use some real prayers. Funny how God has a way of showing us what we need to see when we need to see it. 
Ephesians 6: 10-18

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints

Sure hope things get taken care of, buddy. Hang tough.