Greenback @ Harriman

orngnblk

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Good to hear you are doing better.I will be going in Wed myself for Bilateral knee replacement surgery,my season will be over unless I can get healthy enough for a playoff game in the 3rd or 4th round.To the game I expect us to win but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't.

Good luck on your surgery, I hope it goes well for you. 

18 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

None taken  truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are bad no discipline 55 needs to be set down!!! I dont care how good he is he is a cancer that needs to be cut out! 

I agree, I know the feeling. We've had a few players like that here recently.  I believe they end up hurting you more than helping you.  

Edited by rtl112

This was a hard fought win. Harriman played very tough. But I will say that those refs sucked it up for both teams. Worst I’ve seen in a while. 55 you played a good game. You kept your head. And you seen tonight how your team feels when it’s you getting stupid penalties. I know it’s hard to keep your head but you did really well tonight. You are too good apt a player to make those mistakes. I liked the way you played tonight. Good win for greenback. I know it’s hard having to play with so many injuries but that’s the game next man has to step up. Show leadership and help the new guys out. 

44 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

This was a hard fought win. Harriman played very tough. But I will say that those refs sucked it up for both teams. Worst I’ve seen in a while. 55 you played a good game. You kept your head. And you seen tonight how your team feels when it’s you getting stupid penalties. I know it’s hard to keep your head but you did really well tonight. You are too good apt a player to make those mistakes. I liked the way you played tonight. Good win for greenback. I know it’s hard having to play with so many injuries but that’s the game next man has to step up. Show leadership and help the new guys out. 

Greenback is bad and Harriman is worse.