Greenback vs Midway.

GFD709SHREK

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We have to win out and you all have to lose twice.One of the two wont happen.Ill give you two guesses which one.lol

We  are 4-0 with one region game left and you all are 3-1 with 2 region games left.  If we lose and you win out then you all are 5-1 and we are 4-1.  The Oakdale game not being rescheduled could bite us in the butt if that scenario happens.

11 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

We  are 4-0 with one region game left and you all are 3-1 with 2 region games left.  If we lose and you win out then you all are 5-1 and we are 4-1.  The Oakdale game not being rescheduled could bite us in the butt if that scenario happens.

Your head to head win would Trump that I'm sure.I also thought that a covid win counts in region.

Edited by orngnblk

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Your head to head win would Trump that I'm sure.I also thought that a covid win counts in region.

Our schedule and Oakdale for that matter doesn't show a game even being played or a COVID win or loss on it.  And we sure don't have a win in the win column for the Oakdale cancellation.  You may be right but nothing reflects that yet.  I'm going to have to do a little digging in the rules.

4 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Our schedule and Oakdale for that matter doesn't show a game even being played or a COVID win or loss on it.  And we sure don't have a win in the win column for the Oakdale cancellation.  You may be right but nothing reflects that yet.  I'm going to have to do a little digging in the rules.

I saw that too.Like I said I'm sure you will get credit for it after reg season is over.

5 hours ago, rtl112 said:

It may not show but you will still get credit for the region win if it was canceled due to Covid within the Oakdale team.

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Must win tonight or we will be traveling first round to upper East Tn.Dont have a good feeling missing so many impact players.Games like this will show us if this guy can coach.Give all you got boys!

I hope for your sake this game isn’t decided by the HC matchup. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Must win tonight or we will be traveling first round to upper East Tn.Dont have a good feeling missing so many impact players.Games like this will show us if this guy can coach.Give all you got boys!

How’s the knee rehab goin??

Edited by Spike016