Science Hill vs DB October 29

ETNfan83

27 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

Before the season started, I had the Tribe finishing 7-3. After watching the scrimmages, I still had them finishing 7-3...and they finished 7-3.  Everything considered, not a bad year. 

I had them at 6-4.  Everything considered, I don't know. A young team yes, went 5-0 to start the season but the last 5 games didn't really show any progress. Obviously they went backwards. Most likely that reflects subpar coaching. And tonight's play calling was middle school level. 

4 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I had them at 6-4.  Everything considered, I don't know. A young team yes, went 5-0 to start the season but the last 5 games didn't really show any progress. Obviously they went backwards. Most likely that reflects subpar coaching. And tonight's play calling was middle school level. 

It was atrociously bad.  I was angered even more by the fact we were still passing in the final minute with no chance to win.  I was soaked and cold and just wanted the atrocity over.

9 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Weather affected both teams for sure.  D-B would have probably scored about 10 points more without the rain.  Science Hill would have scored a lot more without the rain.

As far as I know it was raining all over east tn and there were plenty of teams that put up 40 -50 points tonight.  Lets call a spade a spade. They both suck this year. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

No nerve. My wife is happy as anyone could be after 26 yrs of marriage. I know I own your brain Mr. Overrated. Maybe you can blame this year on Coach Clark somehow 

Is your wife a man or a woman? Never know these days. You sound more like a biological male couple. I mean if you've kept "her" happy for 26 years,