Week 11 - Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

4 hours ago, RealNews865 said:

There it is your so fascinated with whoever you think I am but let me know that you are a little bit weird and obsess with the situation that’s going on.  More like “ Rent Free in your mind” who that sound like….. I’m not a former coach or parent of any kids currently playing in HS. But what I noticed is that you like them kids (west kids ) too much and if Im correct your just admitted to stalking them kids and their family which like I said is some pedophile stuff!   To be honest hope they don’t find out because then the Feds can go and get your handle and info and take your nasty self to jail!!! 

I am confused here. Are they West Kids or Oak Ridge Kids. Good grief I can’t keep up. Entertaining to say the least though. Folks are wild nowadays.

6 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

I am confused here. Are they West Kids or Oak Ridge Kids. Good grief I can’t keep up. Entertaining to say the least though. Folks are wild nowadays.

Oak ridge kids who still live in Karns...heard a CC parent may have turned them in. Must want that 3rd seed in the playoffs