Can Bishop get 393 yards against Clinton?

92Dragon

My guess is a lot of private schools to near Karns has hurt their program over the years and made it pretty impossible to come up with a decent team. I remember a few years ago when a family member played for GCA and was telling me a boat load of kids were Karns zoned had they not attended school at GCA. Far as 3,000 yards Friday Night may have more to do with the weatherman than anything. Don't matter if they want to keep him healthy or not their not a threat to go deep in the playoffs so let him run run run.

38 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Will Karns be playing Walker Valley no matter if they win or lose Friday night?

Karns is the #2 seed win or lose. This is pretty unlikely, but the only way they don't play WV is if WV loses to Howard and Ooltewah beats McMinn County. They would host McMinn County in that scenario. That would also knock WV completely out of the playoffs.

6 hours ago, arshad221 said:

I mean that don’t do anything but hand him the ball 

Bishop is an amazing athlete! But Karns depends on him way too much. Clinton was lucky they played Karns in the last game of the season instead of early in the year in my opinion.

It seemed as if all the carries and pounding he took throughout the season caught up with him last night. 

• Like 1