So… jobs anyone?

Sandman63

1 minute ago, pftigersfan1 said:

There was a huge blowup with Waggoner and an assistant during the game that raised some eyebrows about the staff in general. Basically summed up saying that the game didn't really matter in the scheme of the playoffs even tho it was for second and a home game round 1. 

oh that is not good

37 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It's a dang shame some people wear out their welcome and know everyone wants them to move on but they stay anyway because no one in charge has the balls to push them off the boat.

Usually towards the end people are wrong on both sides.  I respect a coach overstaying his welcome way more than the parent behavior that usually precedes a coach leaving.  

8 minutes ago, RedFred said:

Usually towards the end people are wrong on both sides.  I respect a coach overstaying his welcome way more than the parent behavior that usually precedes a coach leaving.  

I agree but in a situation where someone has been there ten and seven years and brought the program down to a new low are the ones I'm talking about without mentioning names. One of these programs is officially tanked and the other is almost. The one that I consider tanked couldn't beat  Sunbright if they played them ten times and this is a 6A team.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It's a dang shame some people wear out their welcome and know everyone wants them to move on but they stay anyway because no one in charge has the balls to push them off the boat.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I agree but in a situation where someone has been there ten and seven years and brought the program down to a new low are the ones I'm talking about without mentioning names. One of these programs is officially tanked and the other is almost. The one that I consider tanked couldn't beat  Sunbright if they played them ten times and this is a 6A team.

Barn, thanks for not mentioning names.  But yeah, you are exactly right.  

13 hours ago, ForeverHoopsFan said:

Liberty Creek is a new high school that is opening next Fall in Sumner County. They will have top notch facilities and should be a great job for someone. 

They will have good facilities, but no a lot of athletes. I think it will be a tough place to win.