#3 Cleveland @ #2 West Ridge:round 1

WestRidge

Great win tonight.  What a start for a new school.  Looking at Cleveland's schedule this season it looks like they had one lose that maybe they should have won (Bearden). The other loses were to very good teams. Probably better than Region 1 teams. Bottom line is Cleveland's got a 2 1/2 to 3 hr drive to play a team that is probably playing it's best ball of the season.     Let the best team win!    

Hoping for WR's first playoff win.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DandDD said:

Great win tonight.  What a start for a new school.  Looking at Cleveland's schedule this season it looks like they had one lose that maybe they should have won (Bearden). The other loses were to very good teams. Probably better than Region 1 teams. Bottom line is Cleveland's got a 2 1/2 to 3 hr drive to play a team that is probably playing it's best ball of the season.     Let the best team win!    

Hoping for WR's first playoff win.

Reading another thread on here.  Cleveland sounds like they could come I-81 and put a hurtin on the Wolves.  Hopefully WR can represent Region 1. From what everyone is saying R1 is gonna get swept.  Guess we will see.

Can’t wait for this one. I hope it does snow. I have seen football teams start out strong at the beginning of the season and burnout toward the end of season. West Ridge just keeps on improving. Hard to tell when they will peak. Them seniors are making themselves a year to remember for the rest of their lives. I’ve noticed a lot of people have underestimated the wolves ability since from the beginning of the season based on the three schools’s previous football seasons. Nothing sweeter then proving the naysayers wrong. Go Wolves!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, blazer1set said:

West Ridge has the best chance of a win for R1/6A.          Thinking about coming to this one because it has all the makings of a dandy.     Plus they're calling for snow next Friday, yah!!!             You guys would let a Blazer squeeze into the home side, right?

You're always welcome, blazer! If you're going, better get your ticket now on gofan.co. It's gonna be a packed house.