#3 Cleveland @ #2 West Ridge:round 1

WestRidge

4 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Any Cleveland fans making the trip, eat before the game and arrive early.  As mentioned, the concession stand lines are really long and the road leading to the school from the interstate is two lane and curvy and can get backed up with traffic all the way to 81.

It looks like you can go south at the exit toward the airport and then get on Shipley Ferry Road to Lynn Road which goes under the interstate. That way you could make a right turn into the school. 

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

It looks like you can go south at the exit toward the airport and then get on Shipley Ferry Road to Lynn Road which goes under the interstate. That way you could make a right turn into the school. 

You can do that as I do that since my house is in that direction. Most people use GPS however and the route given by any GPS is to take exit 63. 

But definitely the better option is to go to 66, take the right at the middle school and backtrack on Shipley Ferry to the high school. 

8 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

I thought they did.  At the Tennessee High game, when I was in line at the concession stands for an hour, I was actually watching the game on a big screen TV mounted above the concession stand.

Any Cleveland fans making the trip, eat before the game and arrive early.  As mentioned, the concession stand lines are really long and the road leading to the school from the interstate is two lane and curvy and can get backed up with traffic all the way to 81.

If you find out will you let me know. I don’t know if I’ll be able to make the trip or not.

9 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

I thought they did.  At the Tennessee High game, when I was in line at the concession stands for an hour, I was actually watching the game on a big screen TV mounted above the concession stand.

BTES broadcasts the games in their service area. Since it was against Tenn. High, I'm sure it was a big draw for their subscribers. Someone posted radio 104.9 Nash Icon broadcasts the games. 

It's game day!!!! Win or lose, I could not be more proud of this group of young men and coaches at West Ridge High School. 3 Rivals come together as 1. What an awesome commitment from these kids, coaches and community to lay the ground work for future teams! GO WOLVES!!!!! I pray for safe travels for everyone coming to the game and for an injury free ball game!

GO PACK GO!!!

Edited by 83SouthRebel

56 minutes ago, 83SouthRebel said:

It's game day!!!! Win or lose, I could not be more proud of this group of young men and coaches at West Ridge High School. 3 Rivals come together as 1. What an awesome commitment from these kids, coaches and community to lay the ground work for future teams! GO WOLVES!!!!! I pray for save travels for everyone coming to the game and for and injury free ball game!

GO PACK GO!!!

Any word on streaming?

1 hour ago, 83SouthRebel said:

It's game day!!!! Win or lose, I could not be more proud of this group of young men and coaches at West Ridge High School. 3 Rivals come together as 1. What an awesome commitment from these kids, coaches and community to lay the ground work for future teams! GO WOLVES!!!!! I pray for safe travels for everyone coming to the game and for an injury free ball game!

GO PACK GO!!!

This season set the tone and standard for future seasons. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Any word on streaming?

To the best of my knowledge West Ridge does not stream their home games. BTES (Bristol Tennessee Essential Service--cable provider) broadcasts the (some) home games to subscribers of their service. You may try one of the Youtube services however I have never tried the Youtube services and I'm not sure if they are a pay site. Radio coverage is provided locally here by 1049nashicon.com or in Cleveland at Mymix1041.com. Hope you find a service that streams!

• Like 1