Dobbuns Bent-It comes two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

11 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha Indy-uns abowt beet Mairvul laist time thay wuz inn town.....A vurry vurry scirry furst rownd opponunt fer tha littull fellurs.....Eye haiv thairfour opuned upp wif D-B az a urlee 71.7 pt favritt necks Fridee nite......:unsure:

I saw 'em last night in person (sadly).  A complete embarrassment - both DB and SH. Stupid penalties. Awful coaching. Total train wreck. I don't think either team will make it through round 1. The "crowd" from Kpt will only be football parents. Not even any band parents.

29 minutes ago, HTV said:

Idiot?  

That would be the people who decided that the playoff game last year should be cancelled.  

You're an Idiot for posting such garbage. Saying DB has their own health department is stupid beyond believe. Maybe if that other team's coaching staff hadn't tried to cover up a Covid positive player the truth would of been known from the beginning.  By the way, did they ever figure out who down there outed the situation?  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You're an Idiot for posting such garbage. Saying DB has their own health department is stupid beyond believe. Maybe if that other team's coaching staff hadn't tried to cover up a Covid positive player the truth would of been known from the beginning.  By the way, did they ever figure out who down there outed the situation?  

A bit sensitive are we?  

It was the health department in your county that cancelled the game.  

And my original post was meant in jest, but that obviously passed right over your head.  Could it be that it did because deep down you know it was a chicken poop thing for Sullivan County to have done?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I remember the first time I ever seen these two matchup in a playoff game.I'd say the odds are pretty much about the same as that game.Maryville is a class program as we know from many years gone by.Maryville has a lot more class then Batman does for sure.I don't know if the running clock rule will even happen but we all know it's a possible outcome.I for one hate that rule for all the young players on both teams.I think the young guys should be able to go in and try to score nomatter what the lead is.It's not up to Maryville not to score but DB to stop them. That's the only way the young guys on both teams will get ready to step in. 

Edited by BatmanDB

6 minutes ago, HTV said:

A bit sensitive are we?  

And my original post was meant in jest, but that obviously passed right over your head.  Could it be that it did because deep down you know it was a chicken poop thing for Sullivan County to have done?

Your exactly right. D-B didn't want any of McMinn last year after their last meeting against McMinn was a humiliating loss at Kingsport in the playoffs. D-B was undefeated at that time,10-0 and ranked #1 in the state, and McMinn was 6-4..... but the REAL Tribe team prevailed.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HTV said:

A bit sensitive are we?  

I would of said go ahead and play the game if it was left up to me. But all in it wasn't the fault of the Sullivan County health department. They followed the rules by the letter. If you remember the TSSAA got involved and it lasted several days before the decision was made. The other parties involved couldn't get their paperwork together because they knew they tried to cover it up. It was their own fault, not DB's fault and not the Sullivan County health dept's fault.  Also, if you lived up here you would know there is no love lost between Sullivan Co. and the City of Kingsport. And especially anything to do with DB. If anything County related could stick it to DB or the City of Kingsport they will jump at the chance. I don't see any reason to believe DB wouldn't of won that game anyway. 

9 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Your exactly right. D-B didn't want any of McMinn last year after their last meeting against McMinn was a humiliating loss at Kingsport in the playoffs. D-B was undefeated at that time,10-0 and ranked #1 in the state, and McMinn was 6-4..... but the REAL Tribe team prevailed.

Another Idiot post. You people are coming out of the woodwork today. Maybe it's the weather.

15 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I would of said go ahead and play the game if it was left up to me. But all in it wasn't the fault of the Sullivan County health department. They followed the rules by the letter. If you remember the TSSAA got involved and it lasted several days before the decision was made. The other parties involved couldn't get their paperwork together because they knew they tried to cover it up. It was their own fault, not DB's fault and not the Sullivan County health dept's fault.  Also, if you lived up here you would know there is no love lost between Sullivan Co. and the City of Kingsport. And especially anything to do with DB. If anything County related could stick it to DB or the City of Kingsport they will jump at the chance. I don't see any reason to believe DB wouldn't of won that game anyway. 

If Hunt were to have lined up at WR he would’ve torched DB’s secondary if they were as bad as what you said. McMinn could’ve won the game

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Nah, just calling you out for deflecting from the truth.  D-B and your region are just big fish in a very small pond. 

"deflecting from the truth" is another idiot statement. What I said is the truth. Prove me wrong. You're trying to say DB didn't want anything to do with McMinn because they lost to them several years prior? That's stupid. Not even the same teams or coaches. And I guess you think DB was trying to skirt by McMinn because they thought Maryville would be easier. I don't see any reason to think McMinn would of beat DB last year. 

• Thanks 1