Dobbuns Bent-It comes two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, Martymcfly said:

If Hunt were to have lined up at WR he would’ve torched DB’s secondary if they were as bad as what you said. McMinn could’ve won the game

"If" & "could've"  The truth is if McMinn hadn't tried to bend the Covid rules (according to the TSSAA) we "could've" found out who "could've" won that game. It's all on McMinn. Not DB's fault. DB lost by a touchdown to Maryville the following week without a secondary. McMinn is no Maryville. Not even close. I think DB wins that game last year. But we'll never know because they screwed up at McMinn. 

6 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

"If" & "could've"  The truth is if McMinn hadn't tried to bend the Covid rules (according to the TSSAA) we "could've" found out who "could've" won that game. It's all on McMinn. Not DB's fault. DB lost by a touchdown to Maryville the following week without a secondary. McMinn is no Maryville. Not even close. I think DB wins that game last year. But we'll never know because they screwed up at McMinn. 

I’d love to know who the whistle blower was. :popcorneater:

18 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Oh well, no point debating it anymore I guess. I think it would’ve been cool if DB and McMinn could’ve added each other to the schedule the next couple of years.

I'll go green for this one.I might be wrong but this is the Volunteer state and I don't care if you live in the mountians of east Tennessee or along the mighty river in the west,your not going to be scared to play anyone in a simple little game like football. DB jumped on my Devils and they will play anyone, win or lose.Same for any other team in the state, we don't grow cowards in this state................

39 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

"deflecting from the truth" is another idiot statement. What I said is the truth. Prove me wrong. You're trying to say DB didn't want anything to do with McMinn because they lost to them several years prior? That's stupid. Not even the same teams or coaches. And I guess you think DB was trying to skirt by McMinn because they thought Maryville would be easier. I don't see any reason to think McMinn would of beat DB last year. 

:roflolk:

23 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Just kinda odd how people in Kingsport were hearing about Indivuals  which were children three hours away and then canceled the game. Then wanted to act like the would have won anyways

Another stupid misinformed post. "people in Kingsport" ??  "Indiviuals" which were children ??  DB didn't cancel the game, thats a lie living in your head. The health dept canceled the game on that night and then the TSSAA a few days later ruled the game would not be played. The reason was because McMinn couldn't produce the paperwork showing they followed the Covid rules. That's 100% on McMinn. Has nothing to do with DB or the Sullivan Co. Health Dept. That's the truth. 

• Thanks 1