Dobbuns Bent-It comes two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

A couple of things. As for the Coacht hall of fame, many of the folks who I'd vote for will post on this thread.Waco would go in and it's hard to beat the many of good folks around Maryville and the Alcoa area.  Waco and Batman use to be oil and water when I had Indians in the DB system. However, Just like most systems anywhere,some cleaning wouldn't hurt and Waco was only telling it the way he seen it and still is. He is correct, it's not a DB problem but any team who has to compete against Maryville in order to try their luck against Oakland and beyond for a state championship.

3 minutes ago, strongx said:

What’s Db got? I’ve heard some Lou Holts poor mouthing but suspect I’ll see some studs Friday night. I’m not asking for secrets, but when you watch warmups, what 3-4 kids jump out?

They've got one heck of a big band.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tnreb said:

No one was treated unfairly.   The  three way tie breaker has been an issue forever and it happens almost every year in regions across the state.  No perfect way to do it and the team draWing the short straw is always going to complain.   Total Points and point differentials aren't good because it gives weird incentives to run up the score and/or  keep backups off the field.   He also mentioned total wins of games actually played.  It certainly would not be fair in this instance to punish west ridge for not winning a game that the other team forfeited.   That seems a lot less fair than the current system.  At least db played and had a chance to win its game.    Agreed it could cause teams to want to soften up their schedule but playing good teams also makes you better and should give you a better chance to succeed in the playoffs.  If your goal is a deep run playing good teams in the regular season is ultimately a good thing.   Plus, IHopefully these covid wins will go away soon anyway.   The idea of three teams preparing for some sort of overtime mini playofff game, loading up the bus and playing on a Monday or Tuesday after playing the Friday before and then playing again on Friday in a play off game is laughable on its face.   The loss of practice time for the first round is a Recipe for disaster.  No coach would want to do this.    Never going to happen!  

As a D-B fan, I'm not complaining.  We got what we deserved for not beating a team we should've in Jeff County.  Plain and simple.  Now we'll head to Blount County and take our whuppin' unlike the team from Johnson City last year.

2 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Pay no attention to them, they honestly don't know any better.  Big fish in small ponds can't comprehend beyond their limits - both literally and figuratively.  

And who's Cocke County got this week?