Dobbuns Bent-It comes two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

That information was never provided to McMinn County.... so it was probably fabricated in Kingsport

Yeah right, So it was "probably fabricated" in Kingsport. And then McMinn couldn't produce the paperwork to the TSSAA showing they followed the Covid protocols. I guess that means McMinn was also in on the fabrication. You people need to score a brain. 

4 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear......

Thainks SWVAHF looks like we startid tha threads att tha saim time

Tha Indy-uns play ole hard nosed footbawl and ewe bettur bee reddy....

Waco iz steal tha onlyest CoachT mimburr two bee tawlked abowt onn live tv....:popcorneater:

And enny hi skool thaits tha almur tomatur ov tha lait grait Ron Wright iz gonna bee tuff....(polightlee reemove yore hats and bow yourns heads)....:thumb:

Down here in front of all my East Tn friends…

15 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

McMinn's AD tried for many, many years to schedule them but D-B always declined.  That's a fact!!!!!

Believe it or not there are a lot of teams that call DB for games. And DB calls other teams for games. All teams do the same thing. Been going on for years. If DB declined it was because they didn't have a spot at the time or for distance reasons. Do you actually think DB would add teams like Maryville, Alcoa and Greeneville to home and away schedules, but would be scared to add McMinn?  Get over yourself. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Martymcfly said:

Oh well, no point debating it anymore I guess. I think it would’ve been cool if DB and McMinn could’ve added each other to the schedule the next couple of years.

There's no point debating it because people can't make up a bunch of BS and call it a debate. Like DB has their own health dept., and McMinn "would of won", and DB was "scared to play". That's ignorance. The truth is the TSSAA ruled on the matter because McMinn couldn't produce the paperwork. That's all on McMinn.  End of story.