Copper Basin @ Gordonsville Round 1

croz6110

3 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

But I will say Gordonsville isn’t the team y’all think they are, and I will stand by that. 

Dude you have made your thoughts known. If gordonsville is as bad as you KEEP saying, there are several teams that need to fire coaches, cooks, bus drivers, etc. at their schools. I am not going to talk about a certain school’s showing to illustrate that you do not seem to know what you are talking about. I don’t think the knowledgeable posters from SP would agree that Gordonsville is as bad as you say. Get some rest, as it seems delirium has kicked your butt, today.

1 minute ago, Enthusiast said:

Dude you have made your thoughts known. If gordonsville is as bad as you KEEP saying, there are several teams that need to fire coaches, cooks, bus drivers, etc. at their schools. I am not going to talk about a certain school’s showing to illustrate that you do not seem to know what you are talking about. I don’t think the knowledgeable posters from SP would agree that Gordonsville is as bad as you say. Get some rest, as it seems delirium has kicked your butt, today.

3 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

As I said Gordy isn’t terrible, they’re better than us, they are better than Whitwell, better than Clay, better than sale creek. But they are not better than South Pitt, the Pirates will out athlete them, out run them, and will most DEFINITELY out physical Gordy. This is the softest Gordy team I have ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Commander is a bit more knowledgeable about the game and scouting teams than you think.  BUT, I do have to agree with you on the fact that surely Gordy is not “that” bad.  They’ve been my team to beat all year. Maybe they just laid off the gas in this game.  

7 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

I believe the Cougars are terrible but I also have to say that gville and the east as a whole is weak and down this year. The Pitt will have a clean and easy path to state this year and McKenzie, Peabody, or Fayetteville will win it all.

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Commander is a bit more knowledgeable about the game and scouting teams than you think.  BUT, I do have to agree with you on the fact that surely Gordy is not “that” bad.  They’ve been my team to beat all year. Maybe they just laid off the gas in this game.  

They did lay in the second half and they are the team to beat but with that being said Pitt by at least 35 and that’s the God’s honest truth and I think this Pitt team is worse than the 2014 one

Just now, TheOneRiddler said:

They did lay in the second half and they are the team to beat but with that being said Pitt by at least 35 and that’s the God’s honest truth and I think this Pitt team is worse than the 2014 one

I would like to add if somehow by the hand of God himself gordy makes it they can go ahead and add another runner up on their sign

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Pirate Mike, I wish the Pirates nothing but the best. You guys really do have a bunch of good kids! I really liked how they came out of the way to talk to encourage some of our guys after the game last week. Nothing but respect for the Pirates!

1 minute ago, TheCommander said:

Pirate Mike, I wish the Pirates nothing but the best. You guys really do have a bunch of good kids! I really liked how they came out of the way to talk to encourage some of our guys after the game last week. Nothing but respect for the Pirates!

I agree have fun sailing to state pirate Mike me and the commander will see you on the ship at state

12 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

As I said Gordy isn’t terrible, they’re better than us, they are better than Whitwell, better than Clay, better than sale creek. But they are not better than South Pitt, the Pirates will out athlete them, out run them, and will most DEFINITELY out physical Gordy. This is the softest Gordy team I have ever seen. 

I’ve seen SP play Gordonsville many times and they are always physical and fast. Also they are 10-1 so I believe that constitutes a very good team. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheOneRiddler said:

SP will not beat Gordy by 35 if they play. I believe everyone knows that, but we are also not worse than our pitiful 2014 team.