Copper Basin @ Gordonsville Round 1

croz6110

3 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

It's time for the playoffs. It looks as though CB has struggled this year, but they're 1 step to where we want to be.

We have struggled Croz but tonight is one of the better games we’ve played. I hope we can up there and give y’all a fight. I’m not going to count the Cougars out in this although they have their work cut out for them.

1 hour ago, OldTownRoad said:

Hope the Copper Basin teachers take it easy on the kids Friday in class. That is an absolute haul from Ducktown to Gordonsville. Probably going to be 8 hours round trip on a bus. It will likely be 3:00 AM EST getting back. 

I’m sure they will! I doubt most the team will go to school on Friday! I know I wouldn’t after that long haul.

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’ve met Commander and he’s a good one, a coacht friend for life.  Sorry bud, I’ve met Croz too and well, his Tigers are the team to beat in the East.  We’ve been saying it all year.  

They are no doubt very good Pirate Mike, but anything can happen! Hopefully I’ll run into you sometime throughout the playoffs or at the state championship again!