Cland hosts greenback rd 1

THE KING

In all seriousness we have no idea how we stack up with anyone from region 2.  We might be overrated and get run off the field.  But our game with unicoi who finished 9-1 gives me hope.  We didn't just beat a 9-1 team,  we shut them out and won by 4 tds.  I think greenback will be the 2nd best team we've faced so far. Hampton being the best

42 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

Yep I’ll be there and if O&B wants a ride he’s can ride to. I’m just coming for the game experience cause I know we won’t win. 

It's not if OnB wants to because I wouldnt miss it for nothing BUT I'm having both my knees cut off Weds and i wont be out of Hospital till Thursday and that's not a sure thing yet i may be in longer you never know with Bilateral knee replacemens.There is no way i could think about a game for at least 3 weeks and my wife would probably have a cow then.This is one game i didnt want to miss.So somebody better be keeping me in the know!

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

It's not if OnB wants to because I wouldnt miss it for nothing BUT I'm having both my knees cut off Weds and i wont be out of Hospital till Thursday and that's not a sure thing yet i may be in longer you never know with Bilateral knee replacemens.There is no way i could think about a game for at least 3 weeks and my wife would probably have a cow then.This is one game i didnt want to miss.So somebody better be keeping me in the know!

Prayers with you.Hate you have to miss the game,hate the reason worse.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Just prayed for you OnB and will continue to do so