TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

Just now, TCRadio said:

A whole lot behind the scenes that does not need to be put on here 

Serious Question: How do you start a petition to fire someone and in the same sentence say that the guy can’t get us out of the 4th rd, which he has done every year he’s been there???

I’m glad I don’t work for any of you guys over there!

Also,  with every tweet post, petition or post. You guys are making it tougher on yourself to get a quality hire!

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Serious Question: How do you start a petition to fire someone and in the same sentence say that the guy can’t get us out of the 4th rd, which he has done every year he’s been there???

I’m glad I don’t work for any of you guys over there!

Also,  with every tweet post, petition or post. You guys are making it tougher on yourself to get a quality hire!

Fact of the matter is nothing is going to change the head coach is Clint’s son, we all know that and we all know what that means. As far as the petition goes I have no idea who is behind that, and it’s fair to say he’s taken us to the semis 2 years in a row, but he’s also had some generational talent, talent that would have resulted in gold under previous leadership. Blake is liable to be the coach for the next 30 years and he’s liable to win a few state championships but he has to mature, he gets upset over little things that actually have no impact on the game itself. I could go into more detail and other opinions but not on here. 

Edited by TCRadio

17 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Because you were wasted and I did not want to spend the night in jail over something as meaningless as you.

Did you forget that a majority of the posters on this board from TC and H20 are old enough to remember when you "played" hs sports and wise enough to know that you were not good at any.

I would watch what you say towards Tyner this week. Everyone from around here knows that you are harmless. They probably do not.

You need to watch what you eat instead of someone’s else mouth. You ain’t nothing but a keyboard warrior. 

29 minutes ago, RTD said:

I agree with you. The reaction Friday night of the TC team wasn't good. I think the team has quiet on Blake. The TC players don't seem to care at least the kids I have talked too. 

Not only were the reactions from the players scary but the reactions on this board were just as bad. 

How many times this season did a TC poster mention anything relatively close to the crap that has been said since TC's loss Friday night - other than @ghostofthepast2021? Ghost was condemned all season for saying the exact same things all of you waited until Saturday to say. 

I want everyone on this board to acknowledge how insane it is that after TC loses one game to Watertown they immediately gave up all hope for the next decade and gravitated all of their attention to the "sweat bees" of 2032.

It was obvious that everyone wearing yellow Friday night was very hurt and that it will be tough for TC to recover. From the players, to the community, everyone took that loss to heart, and if the team does not find something within the next 3 days - this season will be over.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Not only were the reactions from the players scary but the reactions on this board were just as bad. 

How many times this season did a TC poster mention anything relatively close to the crap that has been said since TC's loss Friday night - other than @ghostofthepast2021? Ghost was condemned all season for saying the exact same things all of you waited until Saturday to say. 

I want everyone on this board to acknowledge how insane it is that after TC loses one game to Watertown they immediately gave up all hope for the next decade and gravitated all of their attention to the "sweat bees" of 2032.

It was obvious that everyone wearing yellow Friday night was very hurt and that it will be tough for TC to recover. From the players, to the community, everyone took that loss to heart, and if the team does not find something within the next 3 days - this season will be over.

Friday night broke them! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Why?????

The man has loss one game this year and has led you to the semis in all three years he has been there!!! 

I don’t get it!

Those are seasons maybe for H2O but here in TC, nothing less than a gold ball is accepted by the fan base. I don't agree with it. But the team will have a mass exit next year with kids not wanting to play because of Blake.  Even the high school softball team Blake coaches the parents and girls don't like or respect Blake. U don't get it either. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

. U don't get it either. 

I may not and as bad I dislike TC … I respected their football team, but I can tell you straight up this is not a good look for your program!

PS: From the outside looking in… it doesn’t look like your coach is the issue, but the community that’s suppose to support him!

23 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Ghost was trying to air out TC's dirty laundry but some of what he said was lies. TC was winning that's the difference. Most just kept it quiet. 

• CoachT locked this topic