TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

16 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Congrats to TC - 4 turnovers compared to 0 on the road in the playoffs will doom you every time.  Better team that night won. I’ve enjoyed time on Coach T but I think I’m done.  Take care all and I pray that those who know Jesus will

stay strong in the trials that may continue to come to our nation and if you don’t know the true joy and hope that can only come through a relationship with Jesus Christ I pray that you will consider reading Gods word for yourself or visiting a Bible believing church to hear of the Good News.

ram4Life out.

Best wishes Ram! 

Edited by TCRadio

42 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

You need help brother, your grasping at straws this is not building in excuses, it is unfortunate for those kids, especially Holder, he is a Sr so he may have played his last game last night 

I need help?

Every week it's some new excuse from you and your lot, brother.  Some angle where it's always somethings fault, or you're always overcoming.  Injuries are a part of it, and this team isn't the only team dealing with them.  I know the Holder kid, and I feel sorry for him, but come on, you guys can't let a thread go by without screaming about Calhoun.  Maybe if you weren't so thin this wouldn't worry you so.  Maybe you wouldn't be so thin if someone had actually build up the middle school and underclassmen.  Maybe you'd have a built up underclass if you'd not had to ban a coach for attacking a player, and then hired cheap inexperienced coaches?

Won't miss you as a ridiculous homer.

No integrity at all.

55 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

But it is ok for you to come on here and insinuate TC coaches are all perverts while you get psycho mad and cuss us ? Hypocrite much? 

Teenagers read and post on the T. 

No insinuation.  Legally decided facts.

Problem is you guys won this week, so now you'e back to being title bound in your delusional mind.  Don't worry, we are 6 days away from the sky is falling, Blake needs to be fired, the kids are weak, there's no accountability, it's all gone to heck.  You'll be saying it Friday at around 9.

22 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

No insinuation.  Legally decided facts.

Problem is you guys won this week, so now you'e back to being title bound in your delusional mind.  Don't worry, we are 6 days away from the sky is falling, Blake needs to be fired, the kids are weak, there's no accountability, it's all gone to heck.  You'll be saying it Friday at around 9.

Read carefully. I have not said a word about a gold ball, not a word about last night's game, not a word about firing a coach. Not one. 

You couldn't even hold TCRadio's jock. He has more integrity in his little finger than you have in your whole body.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

I need help?

Every week it's some new excuse from you and your lot, brother.  Some angle where it's always somethings fault, or you're always overcoming.  Injuries are a part of it, and this team isn't the only team dealing with them.  I know the Holder kid, and I feel sorry for him, but come on, you guys can't let a thread go by without screaming about Calhoun.  Maybe if you weren't so thin this wouldn't worry you so.  Maybe you wouldn't be so thin if someone had actually build up the middle school and underclassmen.  Maybe you'd have a built up underclass if you'd not had to ban a coach for attacking a player, and then hired cheap inexperienced coaches?

Won't miss you as a ridiculous homer.

No integrity at all.

Your first post that I actually agree with some of your comments, but me as a ridiculous homer, maybe 2-3 yes ago sure, just because I’m stating information about TC and their team does not mean I’m “ridiculous” of course I want us to win, that puts more money in my pocket. Your comments about Middle school and inexperienced coaches is spot on, good job with that observation! 

• CoachT locked this topic