TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

41 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Guess when I say it, I have a vendetta, and when you say there's no accountability it's great insight, right?

You say it out of spite because you did not get the job. If you have intentions to coach, you need to stay off of social media trashing coaches and programs. You have a hothead temper. 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

It ain’t fun beating up on crybaby’s!:mrgreen:

33 minutes ago, Salem said:

That's more like it. :roflol:

You and H2Oman have been talking them off the ledge since Friday night. Practically Yellow Jacket ambassadors.

We are hoping that 2032 class takes it easy on us lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, biggest said:

@TCRadio posted a few hours ago, but I'm worried about @RTD just making sure he hasn't jumped off the jacket bridge.

I'm good I know what is coming Friday night. I hope I am wrong but after hearing the players think the season will end  Friday night I just hope Tyner takes it easy on TC. I'm just very disappointed in this team and coaching staff and with losing records coming starting next year for a few years I'm just over it. I don't even know if I will attend the game Friday the team has given up on themselves.

18 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You say it out of spite because you did not get the job. If you have intentions to coach, you need to stay off of social media trashing coaches and programs. You have a hothead temper. 

I think I know who you are referring too but he isn't Ghost. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I'm good I know what is coming Friday night. I hope I am wrong but after hearing the players think the season will end  Friday night I just hope Tyner takes it easy on TC. I'm just very disappointed in this team and coaching staff and with losing records coming starting next year for a few years I'm just over it. I don't even know if I will attend the game Friday the team has given up on themselves.

Tyner been disrespected by TC for a few years now. Go back and read some of the threads after the game. Also fired their coach after last year's game. Tyner gonna shock coacht.

• CoachT locked this topic