TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

Tyner been disrespected by TC for a few years now. Go back and read some of the threads after the game. Also fired their coach after last year's game. Tyner gonna shock coacht.

A shock when most here are predicting a Tyner victory??  You’ll beat them easier the second time. Don’t worry.  

21 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You say it out of spite because you did not get the job. If you have intentions to coach, you need to stay off of social media trashing coaches and programs. You have a hothead temper. 

Def not a coach, but every thing I've predicted about your program and reported is proving true... Now you're saying it.

40 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Def not a coach, but every thing I've predicted about your program and reported is proving true... Now you're saying it.

You have been right about certain things and wrong about others. It was the way you went about it. We all know that there are huge problems in the TC program the buck starts and stops with Blake, not the kids. 

58 minutes ago, RTD said:

Not a con job at all. I’m just being honest even though I shouldn’t be this honest about TC program. 

Well if I was a TC football player, all of this would be bulletin board material for me and my teammates. It might work in the Jackets favor. I hope it doesn't but I'm just saying!

You never know how kids will respond but I guess we will see tomorrow!

• CoachT locked this topic