TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

lol i'll be fine either way. may need a game to go to next week

Had some good pregame talks about our teams and the "why's" we thought our team would win the game about to be played. Hate to see ya go man. Good luck though. If I can get RTD away from calling plays I may see what he has to say before the games. 

8 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Had some good pregame talks about our teams and the "why's" we thought our team would win the game about to be played. Hate to see ya go man. Good luck though. If I can get RTD away from calling plays I may see what he has to say before the games. 

Lol, I don't call plays on Friday. I leave that up to Blake. 

54 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Like wise Yeti, been fun catching up with you the last few years, go win that gold ball this year! I'll still be here a lot just silent most of the time

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

I appreciate it, it is very discouraging to see what has happened in TC, and the worst is yet to come. I will always be thankful for growing up in TC but the community as a whole along with the football team is/has been going towards a direction I don't want any part of, it's not really a political matter, but it would be what a lot of people would call politics. People can only take so much

So I am assuming Blake has disrespected you personally in some way for you to walk away from TC after they just went 8-1 and after all the years you have put in? 

4 hours ago, MakingSense2u said:

Nailed it!  After last Friday night, I can say 100% with out a doubt, the way some of the TC faithful was allowed to act toward the WHS football players, was the most disrespectful thing I have ever witnessed in over 30 years of following or coaching high school football.  And I will follow up again with the security guards, which is even worse that I have found be admission by a TC poster that these "security guards" are exactly officers as well (with some who have kids that play).  Then on top of that another TC poster directs all to see on here to an incident where a mascot gets assaulted after a game that TC apparently lost.  Don't want any part of that type atmosphere or surroundings for my son or family what so ever!  I don't care if a Gold Ball is won every year.  Disgusting at best.

You may want to take your son to a private school in Nashville then. I am sure Watertown along with every other community has some bad apples at their games. 

1 hour ago, FBI said:

You may want to take your son to a private school in Nashville then. I am sure Watertown along with every other community has some bad apples at their games. 

I don't need your advice on any decisions I might make for my son's future.  Bad apples you say?  I will repeat, never observed the likes of a fan base allowed to act like TC (some) act that is.   

• CoachT locked this topic