TC hosts Tyner

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

I don't need your advice on any decisions I might make for my son's future.  Bad apples you say?  I will repeat, never observed the likes of a fan base allowed to act like TC (some) act that is.   

Just trying to make some sense 2 you lol. Again......everyone has "some" of them. 

8 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

I don't need your advice on any decisions I might make for my son's future.  Bad apples you say?  I will repeat, never observed the likes of a fan base allowed to act like TC (some) act that is.   

You need to get out more. I've followed TC pretty much all over the state,  including KY. TC does not have a monopoly on bad behavior. That's not to excuse TC, but they're not alone at the top.

4 minutes ago, FBI said:

Just trying to make some sense 2 you lol. Again......everyone has "some" of them. 

I will agree with you on that angle for sure.  But, if you are associated with TC you know what I am speaking of, many of the TC posters have definitely made a point to state its out of control.  So, good luck tonight, I know nothing about Tyner.  

1 minute ago, Grunt said:

You need to get out more. I've followed TC pretty much all over the state,  including KY. TC does not have a monopoly on bad behavior. That's not to excuse TC, but they're not alone at the top.

You got me there.  600+ miles between us, cant get around in this area much LOL.  The core problem as I can see and its been backed by some of the TC faithful, the "RENT-A-COPS" are just as much the issue.  Seen it with my own two eyes.  They just stood there and watched, heck couple giggled about it, and one went as far as to verbally confront the H20 Coaching staff after the game.  I would say TC has a monopoly on that angle for sure. Who knows... Maybe you guys win tonight and you will love your coach again.   Good luck tonight! 

12 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

You got me there.  600+ miles between us, cant get around in this area much LOL.  The core problem as I can see and its been backed by some of the TC faithful, the "RENT-A-COPS" are just as much the issue.  Seen it with my own two eyes.  They just stood there and watched, heck couple giggled about it, and one went as far as to verbally confront the H20 Coaching staff after the game.  I would say TC has a monopoly on that angle for sure. Who knows... Maybe you guys win tonight and you will love your coach again.   Good luck tonight! 

I have witnessed some just as redneck at South Pitt, Gallatin, Macon County, Friendship Christian, Signal Mt,  Carthage, Gordonsville , Red Boiling Springs, and Republic. 

Watertown even had one of their coaches posting on here trash talking and questioning the head coaches calls. I am not sure if that coach is still there though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FBI said:

So I am assuming Blake has disrespected you personally in some way for you to walk away from TC after they just went 8-1 and after all the years you have put in? 

Not that he has disrespected me directly but some events have taken place and the end result after said events has really wore on me and my feelings for TC, however again this is not the main reason I’m stepping away, I am chasing a dream and stepping away let’s me focus more on that dream 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I have witnessed some just as redneck at South Pitt, Gallatin, Macon County, Friendship Christian, Signal Mt,  Carthage, Gordonsville , Red Boiling Springs, and Republic. 

Watertown even had one of their coaches posting on here trash talking and questioning the head coaches calls. I am not sure if that coach is still there though. 

Signal Mountain game. TC fans speared the eagle. CLASSIC

Edited by powerp

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Not that he has disrespected me directly but some events have taken place and the end result after said events has really wore on me and my feelings for TC, however again this is not the main reason I’m stepping away, I am chasing a dream and stepping away let’s me focus more on that dream 

You are making the right decision going to school. It will pay off for you wife and family. Thank you for your service to TC and for your presence at the games. God bless. 

• CoachT locked this topic