Playoffs Round 1: Dyer County @ Henry County

BigRed88

5 minutes ago, eers said:

I said it would be a three score game, but it appears y’all forgot to play football up there and decided to host a track meet instead. I said several weeks ago that HC could make a run and here it goes… 

Going way out on a limb and saying HC/Springfield rematch to go to the semis… HC wins the second time around. 

It's great to think about and hope, but we are gonna focus 110% on Munford! They are the next obstacle in our way! They are Region 8 champs and will not be taken lightly!!

5 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

It's great to think about and hope, but we are gonna focus 110% on Munford! They are the next obstacle in our way! They are Region 8 champs and will not be taken lightly!!

I get it… but as an outside observer I can make those statements. Lol

When everyone in HC thought the ship had sank I said “not so fast my friend” (in my best Lee Corso voice). 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, eers said:

I get it… but as an outside observer I can make those statements. Lol

When everyone in HC thought the ship had sank I said “not so fast my friend” (in my best Lee Corso voice). 

Haha I remember. Heck I was maybe too hard on them now that I look back at it. Hats off to the coaching staff and players for getting this team to buy in and absolutely playing their tails off. Gosh it was nice to put up 56 on Dyer County tonight! Now that we are past DC, I will take a win anyway possible. The old saying "survive and advance," that's all we need to do from here on out. Looking forward to the matchup with the Cougars!

9 hours ago, eers said:

I said it would be a three score game, but it appears y’all forgot to play football up there and decided to host a track meet instead. I said several weeks ago that HC could make a run and here it goes… 

Going way out on a limb and saying HC/Springfield rematch to go to the semis… HC wins the second time around

@eers “not so fast myfriend” (in my best Lee Corso voice).”

:P

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

BigRed88, i was going to sit this one out, but now after reading this i am going to be there to witness the #### whooping that DC is going to get.:popcorneater:

I'm glad i went last night to see the BIG RED whooping that was delivered to DC. Just to see that hit at the goal line by #37 was worth it. I really think that HC is back to their old selves of playing smash mouth football.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

I'm glad i went last night to see the BIG RED whooping that was delivered to DC. Just to see that hit at the goal line by #37 was worth it. I really think that HC is back to their old selves of playing smash mouth football.

You got to love it!!!! 

Edited by BigRed88