Playoffs Round 1: Dyer County @ Henry County

BigRed88

3 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Make you feel good that your team picks only slack jawed teams to play non region games? Northeast needed to win at a shot at the playoffs. We got their A game no doubt. Since that game was so close DC should have no trouble tonight right. :thumb:

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a fan base that has an excuse for every L they take during the season, or more “we should of won” stories than HC fans. No doubt y’all are the best 5-5 team in the state. Good luck tonight guys! :cool:

1 minute ago, westtennvfl said:

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a fan base that has an excuse for every L they take during the season, or more “we should of won” stories than HC fans. No doubt y’all are the best 5-5 team in the state. Good luck tonight guys! :cool:

I make no excuses. We aren’t good enough to overlook anybody. 

16 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

I make no excuses. We aren’t good enough to overlook anybody. 

I just hope the BIG RED shows up as focused and ready to go as last week. Like coach has always said. We gotta do the little things right and take care of the football. Who knows when the next chance to slap around little brother will be. They don’t always make the playoffs…. You know:roflol: