Bearden open

HTV

The worst thing for Bearden was the Hardin Valley job coming open. I think it has a lot more potential than Bearden. Bearden is a perennial 5-5 team, totally average. 70-80 years of data proves that. HVA is a young and growing community/school that will just continue to develop. Is it worse than BHS right now? Absolutely. But HVA has a stronger administration that will make the right hire, IMO.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LEFTYKNOX said:

The worst thing for Bearden was the Hardin Valley job coming open. I think it has a lot more potential than Bearden. Bearden is a perennial 5-5 team, totally average. 70-80 years of data proves that. HVA is a young and growing community/school that will just continue to develop. Is it worse than BHS right now? Absolutely. But HVA has a stronger administration that will make the right hire, IMO.

HVA is right there just like Karns in the heart of all those private schools getting picked off left and right. That's why they will never be worth a crap in a million years plus that dinky stadium they play at is the worst set up in East Tennessee far as 6A football goes.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

HVA is right there just like Karns in the heart of all those private schools getting picked off left and right. That's why they will never be worth a crap in a million years plus that dinky stadium they play at is the worst set up in East Tennessee far as 6A football goes.

Lol I laugh every time you comment on their facilities. You aren’t wrong tho. Definitely  not enough bleacher space on the home side, so everyone is jammed in. It is set a bit far back also. I don’t mind going there as a visitor (with the exception of the sewer smell) as it’s fairly easy to access restrooms and concessions and you can actually sit comfortably as their visitors bleachers are more than adequate. 

8 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

Lol I laugh every time you comment on their facilities. You aren’t wrong tho. Definitely  not enough bleacher space on the home side, so everyone is jammed in. It is set a bit far back also. I don’t mind going there as a visitor (with the exception of the sewer smell) as it’s fairly easy to access restrooms and concessions and you can actually sit comfortably as their visitors bleachers are more than adequate. 

It looks like Fred's travelling Carnival put that place together last weekend. It's definitely the armpit of all East Tennessee Stadiums built especially since the 2000's. Somebody went out on a limb to save money on that one and it shows. It's proof in the pudding that no one really cared about the football program when it started. I know I run rough shot over that place but I hate the thought of going there to see a game. Before Pilot bought that poor place a field the old one looked like it was being mowed by cattle. Those awful colors they wear look like some kind of Super Hero's pajamas.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It looks like Fred's travelling Carnival put that place together last weekend. It's definitely the armpit of all East Tennessee Stadiums built especially since the 2000's. Somebody went out on a limb to save money on that one and it shows. It's proof in the pudding that no one really cared about the football program when it started. I know I run rough shot over that place but I hate the thought of going there to see a game. Before Pilot bought that poor place a field the old one looked like it was being mowed by cattle. Those awful colors they wear look like some kind of Super Hero's pajamas.

I'm not sure which is worse - The view from the visitor bleachers or the pressbox view before the sun sets.

37 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

How do like that parking and traffic pattern?