Bearden open

HTV

1 hour ago, toughD said:

Guess so. I know two interviewed yesterday. 2 more were supposed to go today, but I think one was unavailable. And there are two that go tomorrow. New coach still revealed by Friday. 

I heard the same timeline, just that there were three. Guess we will see who they pick on Friday. 

1 hour ago, LEFTYKNOX said:

If that is indeed the correct timeline then I doubt the hire will be Rusty Bradley because the info I have been told is he plans to interview with OR later in the week.

I’m sure he could always cancel the interview. I heard Scott Cummings was going to OR with Rang as his DC. 

17 minutes ago, adalum96 said:

I’m sure he could always cancel the interview. I heard Scott Cummings was going to OR with Rang as his DC. 

Not familiar with your background in the area but the OR I am talking about is Oak Ridge. You don't cancel on Oak Ridge, my friend. It's one of the best coaching jobs in the state and a much better position than perennial underachiever, Bearden.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LEFTYKNOX said:

Not familiar with your background in the area but the OR I am talking about is Oak Ridge. You don't cancel on Oak Ridge, my friend. It's one of the best coaching jobs in the state and a much better position than perennial underachiever, Bearden.

Lol ok, 3-8, talk about underachieving. 

Edited by adalum96
  • Upvote 1