2021 Region 5 vs Region 6 PLAYOFFS

RocketHouse

GAME DAY . Three hottest teams - Riverside, East Hickman, and Summertown are all on the same side of the bracket. Forrest, Cascade, and Lewis County all had disappointing losses at the end the season. Both #1 seeds should win easily. Both 2 vs 3 games should be close ones. 

#1 Riverside (9-1) vs #4 Loretto (4-6)  

#2 Summertown (7-3) vs #3 East Hickman (7-3) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Lewis County (7--3) vs #3 Cascade (8-2) 

#1 Forrest (7-3) vs  #4 Adamsville (4-6) 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Salem said:

GAME DAY . Three hottest teams - Riverside, East Hickman, and Summertown are all on the same side of the bracket. Forrest, Cascade, and Lewis County all had disappointing losses at the end the season. Both #1 seeds should win easily. Both 2 vs 3 games should be close ones. 

#1 Riverside (9-1) vs #4 Loretto (4-6)  

#2 Summertown (7-3) vs #3 East Hickman (7-3) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Lewis County (7--3) vs #3 Cascade (8-2) 

#1 Forrest (7-3) vs  #4 Adamsville (4-6) 

35-7 Riverside 

21-14 East Hickman 

14-7 Lewis County 

35-7 Forrest 

curious to see how close I am on these predictions lol

Just now, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Isn't this like the fourth or fifth thread related to these specific matchups? Could you not have posted this in one of the many others?

no. there was a reg season thread and someone bumped 2020s thread. so this is the first 2021 playoff thread. i am not sure why i even tolerate you. i guess ive trolled enough to respect that you even try  

18 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

no. there was a reg season thread and someone bumped 2020s thread. so this is the first 2021 playoff thread. i am not sure why i even tolerate you. i guess ive trolled enough to respect that you even try  

Imma count you as a friend, then. Much respect for your Rockets. They used to have some good teams back in the day. Saw them play Spring Hill back in the mid-80's.