Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

9 hours ago, Spike016 said:

It’s not elementary at all. It’s something that we will never forget and it  just shows  the type of people that y’all have up in them neck of the woods. You can’t fix things that happened in the past but you can use it for motivation for the present.  

You’re trying to associate a team and coaching staff that wasn’t even there and that had no control over what supposedly happen. I wasn’t there and your accusing me and others that wasn’t even there of being some type persons for the neck of the woods we live in?   Carrying around anger and bitterness is not good for the soul.  Move on my friend. 

7 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

You’re trying to associate a team and coaching staff that wasn’t even there and that had no control over what supposedly happen. I wasn’t there and your accusing me and others that wasn’t even there of being some type persons for the neck of the woods we live in?   Carrying around anger and bitterness is not good for the soul.  Move on my friend. 

I don’t give a dang who was there and who wasn’t there. I’m just saying the last time we went to y’all’s neck of the woods a very immature childish sore losin act occurred and guess what it’s still South Greene High school and the game is gonna be on the same field that this occurred on. So yes my friend we have to think it could happen again. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ones who done it then will be runnin the chains Friday night. Once a cheater always a cheater :popcorneater:

14 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I don’t give a dang who was there and who wasn’t there. I’m just saying the last time we went to y’all’s neck of the woods a very immature childish sore losin act occurred and guess what it’s still South Greene High school and the game is gonna be on the same field that this occurred on. So yes my friend we have to think it could happen again. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ones who done it then will be runnin the chains Friday night. Once a cheater always a cheater :popcorneater:

Once a sinner always a sinner must be your thought process?? You might as well throw stones at everyone you see then. 

29 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Once a sinner always a sinner must be your thought process?? You might as well throw stones at everyone you see then. 

Not my thought process at all. I’m far from being perfect so I don’t throw stones at anyone! It just seems to me that you can’t stand the thought that the school and football team you cheer for are known cheaters :thumb:

18 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Not my thought process at all. I’m far from being perfect so I don’t throw stones at anyone! It just seems to me that you can’t stand the thought that the school and football team you cheer for are known cheaters :thumb:

Have you ever cheated anyone, have you ever lied to anyone, have you ever stolen anything,  have you ever wronged or cussed someone before?  Are you still know as those things and should we still call you all of them?  I pull for a lot of teams.  I’ve pulled for Oneida before including this year.  Your missing the whole point.  You’ve won the discussion for the day, I’m moving on. I love you my friend. 

Edited by Romansfive8

18 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Have you ever cheated anyone, have you ever lied to anyone, have you ever stolen anything,  have you ever wronged or cussed someone before?  Are you still know as those things and should we still call you all of them?  I pull for a lot of teams.  I’ve pulled for Oneida before including this year.  Your missing the whole point.  You’ve won the discussion for the day, I’m moving on. I love you my friend. 

I ain’t gonna lie I’ve done a lot of wrongs in my lifetime. That’s what I’m thankful we have a Savior we can ask for forgiveness when we do make mistakes and do wrong. I’m just tryin to get a little football smack talk goin and have a little fun and you’re trying to bring every day life into it. Trust Me I understand that one sin is no different than the other but I’m not tryin to bring religion into this. Just tryin to have a little fun and yank your chain :roflolk:

Edited by Spike016