Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

And that’s why I believe SG receivers will be the difference in this game. Probably best group of wr’s they’ve ever had out there. 

Our pass D has gotten a lot better. I will say this yall better have a good offensive line because we are solid at D line!

17 hours ago, THE KING said:

Cheating is a known attribute throughout all of greene County.  Our jr high girls scrimmage Greenville middle and of course we used their ball which was over inflated and had a small object rattling inside the ball.  They knew we would torch them.  Refs kept them on the foul line but it didn't matter. We beat them anyway.  It's a sad look on adults part over a ballgame played by kids

Your definitely one of those people who has never lost unless cheated… Sometimes you just get ur butt kicked….

15 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Oh boy!!! Man it gets worse every time I watch it! That was a good 3 yards 

you know this happened earlier in the game and oneida  had multiple chances to win the ball but was outplayed.. it sucks that y’all continue to try and take that win away from those kids. Shows what kind of person you are.. And with that being said the refs reset the chains and remeasured and was still determined just short!!!! Anyway new coaching staff new kids and expect the same result (an Oneida L)..

6 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Our pass D has gotten a lot better. I will say this yall better have a good offensive line because we are solid at D line!

Really wont matter when we spread you out and throw it around but i have alot of faith in our OL and could see us making play calling very easy for the OC this week.

First post in a while and not gonna post much here out for awhile.The situation and therapy I'm having to go thru is brutal and I just cant get into football mode again,some on here have been keeping up with other methods,I do read this tho gives me some entertainment while healing.Im pulling for those Indians till they get sent home and that may be this week sounds like Oneida just cant find the clutch to shift into overdrive.Good luck my friends from Oneida and Hampton hope you all have a round three.Hampton I think has the upper hand right now in my opinion BUT I'm still pulling the the OnW.

1A - I'm a Cloudland Highlander the rest of their ride,Way to whip a once 1A powerhouse and didnt even look back!If some changes dont come our program will be a garbage truck.I think Cloudland has the stuff to get the Semis but that will be it without some help from above.LOL!

Good luck to all teams and keep them all healthy!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rebel7787 said:

you know this happened earlier in the game and oneida  had multiple chances to win the ball but was outplayed.. it sucks that y’all continue to try and take that win away from those kids. Shows what kind of person you are.. And with that being said the refs reset the chains and remeasured and was still determined just short!!!! Anyway new coaching staff new kids and expect the same result (an Oneida L)..

Who cares when it happened? How can I take the win away I ain’t got that kind of power. However if I coulda y’all woulda been forced to forfeit for that kind of junk. Who cares it’s over and done. I just hope we kick that #### this week then we will see what y’all are sayin. I’d say y’all already got a gold ball waitin the way y’all talk bout how good you are.  

Edited by Spike016

54 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Who cares when it happened? How can I take the win away I ain’t got that kind of power. However if I coulda y’all woulda been forced to forfeit for that kind of junk. Who cares it’s over and done. I just hope we kick that #### this week then we will see what y’all are sayin. I’d say y’all already got a gold ball waitin the way y’all talk bout how good you are.  

Not saying we are a state championship caliber team…. Just good enough to beat oneida by a couple of scores. And if u guys were to win i would be a GROWN man ab it and except it and not go and cry and proclaim everyone from oneida cheated. thanks!!!

• Like 1