Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

4 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

What I really like and see in this team is that they have multiple playmakers. I’m really impressed from the little I seen on the new back. That kid is elusive and a huge addition to compliment Myers and the receiving group. 

Known him since he was in the 1st grade. Great kid and great athlete. I was so excited to hear he was starting 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Doubt he has 25 yards against Oneida. Myers is the straw that stirs the drink, this is not York.

You may be right. I don’t really know if they plan on turning Luke loose this week. I hope so, but if not, then I believe Conner is definitely the right man for the job. 

7 minutes ago, Rebel82 said:

You may be right. I don’t really know if they plan on turning Luke loose this week. I hope so, but if not, then I believe Conner is definitely the right man for the job. 

My guess is, they better turn him loose if he is able. For my part, I hope he is 100 percent. He's a fine kid and I wish him nothing but the best.

2 minutes ago, Rebel82 said:

I think he just as good as Luke, just younger.  He has the potential to possibly be better and that’s no knock against Luke. Either way against Oneida’s D the Oline is going to have to protect and that’s a challenge.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I think he just as good as Luke, just younger.  He has the potential to possibly be better and that’s no knock against Luke. Either way against Oneida’s D the Oline is going to have to protect and that’s a challenge.  

I have been surprised that it took this long to see him get the start. He doesn’t quit. No doubts about that.

Just now, pujo said:

My guess is, they better turn him loose if he is able. For my part, I hope he is 100 percent. He's a fine kid and I wish him nothing but the best.

He’s 100, a good coaching staff’s going to take what’s available and working.  If you don’t need your QB, or running back to run every down and you can pass you take full advantage of it.  It’s all about the matchup and preparing for that individual matchup. If the game plan doesn’t work you make the needed adjustments.