LEWIS CO AT FORREST 2021. RD 2 PLAYOFFS.

GeneralForrest

17 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

@Salem based on @Bigpun54 post here do you play zone, stack the box, what

I feel confident in our DC's game plan most every week. That box should be covered. 

Not much video on Lewis County online but if they have a senior running back who was in contention for Mr. Football as a junior and a freshman QB I'm making the QB beat me. 

11 minutes ago, Salem said:

I feel confident in our DC's game plan most every week. That box should be covered. 

Not much video on Lewis County online but if they have a senior running back who was in contention for Mr. Football as a junior and a freshman QB I'm making the QB beat me. 

too sensible. the RB will get 200 yds while forrest plays prevent

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

too sensible. the RB will get 200 yds while forrest plays prevent

:lol:

Stats from last season. Both defenses have the blueprint for what worked then. You hold a team to 163 total yards, 7 first downs,  and get 3 turnovers and still lose. 

Total Yards: Forrest 188, Lewis County 163.

Rushing: Forrest 90, Lewis County 105.

Passing: Forrest 98, Lewis County 58.

First Downs: Forrest 9, Lewis County 7.

Turnovers: Forrest 1, Lewis County 3.

Penalties: Forrest 2-10, Lewis County 3-15.

Forrest Offense

Rushing: Brenton Burchell 10-57, Tayton Swift 8-22, Joseph Whittaker 8-14, Max Kirby 5-(-1), Chris Davis 2-(-2).

Passing: Max Kirby 9-22-98-0-1.

Receiving: Joseph Whitaker 4-23, Brenton Burchell 2-31, McAlister Wilson 1-31, Cole Perryman 1-10, Tayton Swift 1-3.

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

youve seen both teams. break it down. how should forrest approach this game

Their running game is not near as good as past years. But it’s still assignment football on the defensive side. Don’t read the keys and they will bust one. They have to pass to b successful 

5 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Forrest should be able to keep field position with run game and defensive play. Lewis has ability to win but their play is very inconsistent. Lewis will have a coaching advantage and honestly if Lewis wins it will show but my gut says Chapel Hill pulls it out. 28-14

Uh oh. You just complimented Lewis CO’s coaching. The resident Lewis Co CoachT troll will be along shortly to argue otherwise.