Round 2 Waverly travels to East Nashville

Wavo2004

18 hours ago, Notbiasatall21 said:

East is physical and fast.  They are extremely well coached up front and that defensive line will cause people nightmares.  Waverly has the right offense to create problems, but that good QB will have to get rid of it quickly.  If Waverly wins it will be high scoring affair IMO.  Because what I know about defenses on that side of the bracket, no one will slow down East and their scheme with those hogs up front. 

When you say “this side of the bracket” are you talking about the entire west side of the bracket?  There may just be a couple of teams……

10 hours ago, WarrJack said:

I've still not made my mind up on which way to go on this game.  I think the little games within the game will help decide this one.  East is going to push buttons and how Waverly responds may make the difference.  I think Waverly has to pick its spots to run and gun and also just be very methodical at times.  I think it will be a mistake to try to burn out the bulbs of the scoreboard.  

I’m not saying “go burn out the bulbs”. It’s not a “game plan” to score that much, it just happens in this offense. I say Waverly needs to be them. Don’t change what they do. Just do them to the best of their ability. And the rest will take care of itself! Go Big Blue

2 hours ago, WDE7227391 said:

I expect field conditions to favor east on friday night. Their field sits in a bowl so the rain thursday will have the field sloppy. With their physical style of offense they will control the clock and the game. Waverly will be overwhelmed by the overall team speed of east nashville. 

42-20 East 

Field conditions to favor East? You act like other teams haven’t played in the rain or a wet sloppy field before. Their physical style of offense? Man. Some of y’all are in for a surprise. Waverly’s run game is super physical.  Have you seen film? Seen #44, #24, #20, #8 run the rock? Obviously not. 

54 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Field conditions to favor East? You act like other teams haven’t played in the rain or a wet sloppy field before. Their physical style of offense? Man. Some of y’all are in for a surprise. Waverly’s run game is super physical.  Have you seen film? Seen #44, #24, #20, #8 run the rock? Obviously not. 

You must ain’t seen East field which is also there practice field. 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

44 is fat and slow. You are in for a rude awakening. Defensively in the Box east will be the best team waverly has played in 5+ years

Edited by WDE7227391

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just curious who you think they would meet up with in the semis and what is your prediction for LIl East in that round??

I didn’t make the comment but if East beat the tigers then I would say Covington. I know nothing abt Covington nor dyersburg this year, but if we’re going off of history then I would say Covington for sure, and I know dyersburg beat them in the regular season in a tight ball game, I just don’t know if dyersburg could pull it off again, maybe they can, but it’s hard to beat a good team twice