Round 2 Waverly travels to East Nashville

Wavo2004

22 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Dyersburg is going to state!

1st, If Dyersburg makes it to Chattanooga, i will cheer for them as if it were my Chargers!! However, If "If" the Chargers and the Trojans meet in round 3, the Trojans better be ready, not game 6 ready, playoff ready! Covington will bring their A game of A games!! The culture is different there and frankly Dyersburg doesn't know what's coming! 

Oh, keep one thing in mind, the Chargers had their season stripped from them in playoffs last year because of covid! So there is that added motivation (which was the week of their revenge game with Milan)!

Waverly is the 2nd smallest school in 3A. Nobody expects Waverly to win. Hopefully every player and coach at East thinks the same way. That they will just show up and earn the W. This Waverly team is special and has a lot of fight and heart. I hope some how they are able to get it done. There is a chance and that’s all that matters. All Waverly can do is go out and play their best ball and if they do that, it’s very possible to walk out with a W. 

Edited by Trollin

6 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Waverly is the 2nd smallest school in 3A. Nobody expects Waverly to win. Hopefully every player and coach at East thinks the same way. That they will just show up and earn the W. This Waverly team is special and has a lot of fight and heart. I hope some how they are able to get it done. There is a chance and that’s all that matters. All Waverly can do is go out and play their best ball and if they do that, it’s very possible to walk out with a W. 

My opinion has nothing to do with y’all schools size. Looking at y’all’s schedule an East Nashville schedule is night and day. Y’all playing ball over their but at the same time I think EN speed alone will separate them. Something that you guys haven’t seen all year.

16 minutes ago, Chargercats said:

1st, If Dyersburg makes it to Chattanooga, i will cheer for them as if it were my Chargers!! However, If "If" the Chargers and the Trojans meet in round 3, the Trojans better be ready, not game 6 ready, playoff ready! Covington will bring their A game of A games!! The culture is different there and frankly Dyersburg doesn't know what's coming! 

Oh, keep one thing in mind, the Chargers had their season stripped from them in playoffs last year because of covid! So there is that added motivation (which was the week of their revenge game with Milan)!

I know they will be ready and I remember that Covid win. I was looking forward to the rematch with Milan last year. 

15 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Don’t listen to the firechickens. It’s only 2 East Nashville fans on here. Don’t go posting this stuff on the billboard talking about y’all don’t have a chance per EN.

I'll predict a much closer game than some others. I do think whoever wins will have to keep their composure through alot of ups and downs. Eadt is going to make big plays but I think Waverly will too. Don't be surprised to see Waverly make a comeback from multiple scores to pull it out. They will fight till the end I guarantee it. 

My score pick...

Waverly 27

East 26

11 hours ago, WDE7227391 said:

44 is fat and slow. You are in for a rude awakening. Defensively in the Box east will be the best team waverly has played in 5+ years

This has to be one of the funniest thing I’ve seen posted on this site. You do realize this team, this senior class, has been to the semis twice. Both times being beat by the state championship winning Trenton Peabody.  The team had the longest winning streak in the state until a few weeks ago. They have won three AA state championships in a row. I have my doubts about a Waverly win but there is ZERO chance that this team is the best we have played In 5+ years. You know nothing about us. Talk about how good you are but making ignorant comments about who we have played makes you look foolish. I don’t care if you are foolish but I do care about my team. You best believe win or lose, waverly is about to slap bust y’all city boys in the mouth and make you like it. 44 will lead that charge by the way. 

1 hour ago, MannBlue said:

This has to be one of the funniest thing I’ve seen posted on this site. You do realize this team, this senior class, has been to the semis twice. Both times being beat by the state championship winning Trenton Peabody.  The team had the longest winning streak in the state until a few weeks ago. They have won three AA state championships in a row. I have my doubts about a Waverly win but there is ZERO chance that this team is the best we have played In 5+ years. You know nothing about us. Talk about how good you are but making ignorant comments about who we have played makes you look foolish. I don’t care if you are foolish but I do care about my team. You best believe win or lose, waverly is about to slap bust y’all city boys in the mouth and make you like it. 44 will lead that charge by the way. 

Why you let that dude get you all wound up like that :lol:

• Like 1