Round 2 Waverly travels to East Nashville

Wavo2004

4 hours ago, Trollin said:

And what makes me not humble? Because I believe in our team? Our coaches, players, and community? That I believe they are a great team and even a team that is better than White House?  I believed in them and called them to win games & make quarter final and semifinal appearances numerous times over the last 7 years and people like you always clap back. No shocker there. So speaking my mind makes me not humbled? When it’s Waverly’s time to lose, I always am humble. Just ask @GeneralForrest @PeabodyPride And all the other guys I’ve bickered back and forth with over the years. A lot may not like me, or what I say and how I say it and I do not care about yours or anyone else’s opinion of me. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to talk football. Specifically Waverly football. It is what it is. I get humbled every year. That time hasn’t come yet. But when it does all respect will be given. It’s all fun and games and a lot of y’all get all butt hurt and serious. I know I’m an A hole. Get over it. And Go Tigers! 

You just typed a whole lot of words to not make a point lol.  

You’re not humble and that’s fine, it made beating y’all this year that much more fun.  Hopefully we’ll do it again and I’ll get to enjoy you coming up with even more excuses for why y’all lost! 

6 hours ago, copacanobra said:

You just typed a whole lot of words to not make a point lol.  

You’re not humble and that’s fine, it made beating y’all this year that much more fun.  Hopefully we’ll do it again and I’ll get to enjoy you coming up with even more excuses for why y’all lost! 

Looking forward to it :hungry:

14 hours ago, Trollin said:

And what makes me not humble? Because I believe in our team? Our coaches, players, and community? That I believe they are a great team and even a team that is better than White House?  I believed in them and called them to win games & make quarter final and semifinal appearances numerous times over the last 7 years and people like you always clap back. No shocker there. So speaking my mind makes me not humbled? When it’s Waverly’s time to lose, I always am humble. Just ask @GeneralForrest @PeabodyPride And all the other guys I’ve bickered back and forth with over the years. A lot may not like me, or what I say and how I say it and I do not care about yours or anyone else’s opinion of me. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to talk football. Specifically Waverly football. It is what it is. I get humbled every year. That time hasn’t come yet. But when it does all respect will be given. It’s all fun and games and a lot of y’all get all butt hurt and serious. I know I’m an A hole. Get over it. And Go Tigers! 

You are a fun poster to me ! Hate that we don’t get to play you guys anymore ! Some of my best friends have came from insane banter and mutual respect on the T ! I respect that you bleed your teams colors dude, some folks just aren’t as passionate and that’s cool, But, the best thing about you is you aren’t a true homer nor a fair weather fan !  I won’t lie and say you can’t get under someone’s skin,but, with a name like Trollin you get what you get and that’s a dude having fun talking crap and in fact “TROLLIN”