Playoffs Round 2: Henry County @ Munford

BigRed88

On 11/10/2021 at 3:47 PM, BigRed88 said:

Records don't mean shii when you get to November. I can guarantee you this, Henry County is coming down to Munford and we're going to punch the Cougars in the mouth, not once, not twice, not three times, not four times. It's gonna be an all out WAR on that field I can promise you that! Our boys are ready to make a STATEMENT with not just a win this Friday night but an all out massacre!!!! Screw my prediction. Henry County LET'S GO DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!

PATRIOTS/COUGARS LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!!!

B)

On 11/10/2021 at 8:21 AM, Swarm4Life said:

28 points is being very generous to the Cougars. I am certain that HC's defense is much more stout than Portland's. I don't see the Cougars getting the same number of points against us, for sure.

I should have just went with Henry County scoring 56 lol. 

Just now, RollRed said:

56 has been the magic number. Could have been at least 2 more scores. I would have never guessed the freshman and sophomores playing almost the whole 4th quarter. KEEP IT ROLLING 

I want to make sure the WHOLE team knows I apologize for being super hard on them early in the year. I was frustrated at how we was playing and knew we was better than that. This has been THE GREATEST turn around I have EVER seen by a Henry County team!!! Y'all keep it up baby because we are ABSOLUTELY ROLLING!!!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

I want to make sure the WHOLE team knows I apologize for being super hard on them early in the year. I was frustrated at how we was playing and knew we was better than that. This has been THE GREATEST turn around I have EVER seen by a Henry County team!!! Y'all keep it up baby because we are ABSOLUTELY ROLLING!!!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!

I love it. Maybe people will quit throwing up that 5-5 record. We (players and fans) own it. And it fuels us all. Patriot Nation is fired up baby!! ROLL RED ROLL:roflol:

• Upvote 1