Playoffs Round 2: Henry County @ Munford

BigRed88

Henry County comes off a dominant performance against the Dyer County Choctaws in round 1 of the playoffs posting a 56-21 win, while the Munford Cougars come away with a 28-27 victory in what was a nail biter over the Portland Panthers. Henry County seems to be looking like the Patriots we are all used to seeing and have put up 156 points of offense the last 3 games. Morgan Barrick has emerged as an absolute force at running back for the Patriots with 11 TDs in the last 3 games. Munford is the Region 8 champion and are going to be looking to defend their home field next Friday when the red hot Patriots come into town. Let's hear your thoughts on how you see this game turning out...

37 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Yes sir he is! It's HUGE that he is a junior!

He’s filling shoes Z was showing no chance of filling. He showed up and out at just the right time. With the passing game looking good it will maybe keep teams from trying to pack the box on us. I’m blown away by this turn around. ROLL RED ROLL:roflol:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

#30 is going to be an absolute stud. He’s always been a standout athlete in whatever he’s played. Glad he’s just a freshman. #20 is also another in that class that will be very good. I think they’ll really contribute next year. 

Yeah excited to see them play. We will have some very nice talent next year. I have always been excited for next year's teams potential!!

Edited by BigRed88