Playoffs Round 2: Henry County @ Munford

BigRed88

4 hours ago, RollRed said:

He’s filling shoes Z was showing no chance of filling. He showed up and out at just the right time. With the passing game looking good it will maybe keep teams from trying to pack the box on us. I’m blown away by this turn around. ROLL RED ROLL:roflol:

No need to bash another player (who's no longer on the team) just to praise Barrick. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gr8tn08 said:

I don't think in anyway he was bashing the player. He just spoke the truth.

Yeah I didn't see a bash but hey I'm just glad we are where we are with the players we have on the field. I love Z, but you know sometimes things just don't work out. I wish him nothing but the best in whatever his future holds! 

5 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

I don't think in anyway he was bashing the player. He just spoke the truth.

Unless I have him confused with another poster, he's bashed that same player on multiple occasions this season. 

And even if it was the truth, I'm just not a fan of taking jabs at kids on here. Call me sensitive or whatever, I don't really care. Z had a rough year on the field no doubt, but that kid has had some hard-hitting personal issues these last couple of years that would throw almost anybody off track. Not sure I'd have responded any better at his age. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Unless I have him confused with another poster, he's bashed that same player on multiple occasions this season. 

And even if it was the truth, I'm just not a fan of taking jabs at kids on here. Call me sensitive or whatever, I don't really care. Z had a rough year on the field no doubt, but that kid has had some hard-hitting personal issues these last couple of years that would throw almost anybody off track. Not sure I'd have responded any better at his age. 

That part I agree with completely. Man we all go through things and just from the little I knew, he definitely has been through a lot. I probably would have acted out worse to be honest at that age. I just hope if Z reads this he knows we do love him and care about him and are pulling for him!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BigRed88 said:

That part I agree with completely. Man we all go through things and just from the little I knew, he definitely has been through a lot. I probably would have acted out worse to be honest at that age. I just hope if Z reads this he knows we do love him and care about him and are pulling for him!

Yes sir! I get roiled up in the competition as much as anybody, but it's easy to forget these are still kids at the end of the day, many of whom have some very real-world adult problems. 

7 minutes ago, RollRed said:

He was called and a quote a cancer in the locker room. No bash. No one was making him quote hard to coach. No one was making him have a bad attitude. 

I know all that, and it might have been for the better for the team, I just care a lot about about these kids. It's not really aimed at you personally, just more or less all the negativity that particular kid was getting. 

I hope he gets everything straightened out and has a positive senior year, if not here then elsewhere. 

Edited by MSURacer

2 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I know all that, and it might have been for the better for the team, I just care a lot about about these kids. It's not really aimed at you personally, just more or less all the negativity that particular kid was getting. 

I hope he gets everything straightened out and has a positive senior year, if not here then elsewhere. 

My apologies. Seriously. I watched him In the Inman playoffs his 8th grade year I thought enough of what he was doing I went watch them win the ship I was so glad he was on our side I had really high hopes for him. When he gets things on track he will be great. I just saw it going different for him and the team. Maybe he didn’t care much because he had a back up spot already who knows. I won’t bring it up again and yes 35 is the man! Can’t wait to see him with another year of growth and training. 

• Like 1